Talion Is an audible sound normal when braking?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finfan88

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
When I brake on the arrma talion v3 there's a whining sound. Gear mesh if fine. Seems like a sound that the speed control produces. Is this normal?

yeah they beep when hitting the brake. Adjust the controller setting on f/r to where it is just able to go in reverse.

It's more like a long beep when I apply brakes until it comes to a full stop.

How do I adjust the speed controller setting?

Talion goes into reverse like 2 seconds after full stop

I really can't hear the braking sound in video.

He says arrma needs to work on EMS setup. What's Ems?

Can you make a video of the sound?
And I'm not sure what EMS is.

Here's the sound it makes when I brake from someone else's car and video. My car is the arrma talion v3.

Yes, the electrical hum/whine you hear under braking is normal. The sound from the video sounds very similar to my Talion under braking. I assume is the sound from applying a reversing field to the motor while its traveling in forward direction. If its a mechanical sound like bearing or gear mesh that's not normal.

Sounds annoying. I've looked at many other videos of the Arrma Talion V3 and don't see or hear the noise.

Just to confirm...the sound you're talking about is the hum/whine in the raider video when he's accelerating? The only other sound I hear is the gear mesh which is also normal on the Talion because there's a metal pinion and spur. The talion has an all metal drivetrain which I thought was noisy and a little alarming at first, but I quickly found its normal and not to worry.

Your best bet may be to get a video up of your car with exactly what you're concerned with and we'll let you know if its ok.

Yes, .the sound I'm talking about is the hum/whine in the raider video when he's accelerating. I just elevated wheels and accelerated and braked and it seems like the noise may be coming from the motor.

Finally got video of the sound when I brake. Please reply. Thanks

yeah man...that is totally normal.... go rip that female dog..!!!! she is tough as hell..

I don't get it. I've seen countless videos of arrma talion v3 and I don't hear it.

lol....unless I have 2 Arrma's with the same problem as you, its normal... Dude, just go beat the poop out of it...My Talion is like bulletproof...Other than the stupid thin wheels it is the deal...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back