Notorious Is everybody running the 16t pinion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@bicketybam I challenge you to run the 20T @ 84mph in an Outcast/Notorious and not break something...??????
I ordered a hardened steel 42 tooth spur for mine still running the stock 15 tooth pinion what you think that top end will be. ?
@bicketybam I challenge you to run the 20T @ 84mph in an Outcast/Notorious and not break something...??????
what you mean I broke mine five minutes into my first battery charge. Who put that garage there. poop that’s my car. Whoops that’s a for sale sign. Common cut that tree down. Wahahaha. I need your own planet for these things

Holy poop i just installed the 16t and its like u cant go full throttle unless u have the space. Had my Outcast for about 2 weeks now and after changing that gear its like a whole different truck. I am amazed. I cant stop smiling. Got my rustler in February. Anybody want a rustler lol Jk but dam Arrma is impressing me more and more

I'm running the 14t now on my outcast with strapped 3.8 trenchers.

2019-0330-Outcast6S-Dekalb-14T-StrappedTrencher3.8-speed01.jpg

Plenty fast for what I do with it. Just hoping heat doesn't become a problem or I'll have to step down to a 13T... or god forbid, a 12T. lol!

What battery did you hit 52 on, and was that on the street?
HRB 5000mah 2x3S 50C, was on a flat parking lot before I started running at the skate park near me. I'm not sure I got it fully pinned, kept lifting the front on me. I got very close though if not WOT.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back