Outcast Is it Friday yet - OUTCAST EXB TIME!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HZRDOS

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Outcast 4s
  3. Outcast EXB
  4. Talion EXB
Ordered for store pickup on Friday when they can release it....already called the store and they have it pulled with my name on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1626885575328.png

Ordered for store pickup on Friday when they can release it....already called the store and they have it pulled with my name on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 159406
Have fun trying to get there before me. I am taking that EXB right out of your hands. Thanks for the order# :ROFLMAO: Im jk. Make sure to have a build thread on it!

One more day!!!

Already have HR front hubs, HR center diff mount, JX 46kg servo (may put this in my Kraton, and put the 35kg in the OC) and M2C rear tower braces. All I will be adding for now.

Tomorrow boys can't wait I'll be getting the talion tho. But will be trying to get the OC lid for my notorious 😁😁😁
NICE!!!! My buddy I bash with has a Talion and he LOVES it. He has that, and a Kraton 4S, 6S and 8S, Outcast 6S. He likes the Talion the most.

NICE!!!! My buddy I bash with has a Talion and he LOVES it. He has that, and a Kraton 4S, 6S and 8S, Outcast 6S. He likes the Talion the most.
Yea it looks like a absolute blast. I love my typhon and I just think the talion is a bigger better version 😁. But I will find out tomorrow 🤙🤙🤙

Yea it looks like a absolute blast. I love my typhon and I just think the talion is a bigger better version 😁. But I will find out tomorrow 🤙🤙🤙
I drove the Talion. It does stay planted. Just goes fast! Does not try to wheelie and flip over on hard takeoff. Easier to drive fast compared to my Kraton and the Typhon truggy I just sold.

But I kind of like the wild cars that are hard to keep all 4 wheels down. Lol. So Outcast I think will be my jam!

I drove the Talion. It does stay planted. Just goes fast! Does not try to wheelie and flip over on hard takeoff. Easier to drive fast compared to my Kraton and the Typhon truggy I just sold.

But I kind of like the wild cars that are hard to keep all 4 wheels down. Lol. So Outcast I think will be my jam!
Heck yea don't get me wrong I love my notorious ridding wheels for days flips like crazy.

This mine check it out if you got time

Heck yea don't get me wrong I love my notorious ridding wheels for days flips like crazy.

Idk why video won't work

Last edited:

Idk why video won't work
All vids are broken rn

Just put the internet link to your video maybe? I would like to click on it and check it out.
The forum automatically parses the link into an embedded video. You could paste it in as a piece of code and avoid this.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back