Is it going to be Talion 6s or outcast 6s for the next EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A typhon exb would sell like crazy. I'd buy one.

As far as the noto/oc exb, they'd have to give M2C a run for their money on chassis, towers, and braces to make that worthwhile... hard X to doubt. I'm not in danger of trading out my mostly M2C'ed notorious for an exb version anytime soon.

The talion seems to be a ghost. That's sad. Likely a mojave in my future because of this. (Who am I kidding? There's a mojave in my future anyway. Later.)

And they're about to lose my next 1/10 scale purchase to tekno if they don't give us something good in 4s. They're letting the 4s line spoil on the vine.

Tick tock...

As far as the noto/oc exb, they'd have to give M2C a run for their money on chassis, towers, and braces to make that worthwhile... hard X to doubt. I'm not in danger of trading out my mostly M2C'ed notorious for an exb version anytime soon.

The talion seems to be a ghost. That's sad. Likely a mojave in my future because of this. (Who am I kidding? There's a mojave in my future anyway. Later.)

And they're about to lose my next 1/10 scale purchase to tekno if they don't give us something good in 4s. They're letting the 4s line spoil on the vine.

Tick tock...
I’d agree I won’t be trading out my Kraton or Mojave that’s beefed up with M2C and other parts. I’m partial to the Talion as I love a race style Truggy and the V2 Arrma Talion 6S got me back into the hobby and Arrma after a long 7-8 year break from the hobby. So I would like to see a EXB Talion. A EXB Typhon would be awsome though, I don’t have a 1/8 buggy in my collection right now. I hear you, been waiting for a 4S Kraton or Outcast since I sold my V1 4S Kraton haha wish I didn’t sell it because you can’t find them new or used anywhere. I’m thinking if Arrma doesn’t release something in that lineup by mid July, I’m going for a Tekno MT410 for my 1/10 sized truck on 4S because summer/fall is short few months here anyways 🇨🇦

Look like SRC Road Crushers. If so then yes.
Yea nailed it. Very good street tyre's
🤣 Look at the wing it's the new 8s🤦 at this point I'd be surprised if they even bring the Talion back at all. Seems they just have gotten to where all they are going to do is make EXB versions of what they already have unfortunately. Just like we were supposed to be able to buy the "new" 4s rigs this spring and here we are with still nothing but some EXB versions in the 1/5 and the new Vorteks. It just seems they will just make EXB versions of existing models and pretty much that's about it. So I'd bet we see a 6s Noto EXB soon and a Typhon EXB as well. Also bet they bring the 6s Outcast back as the "EXB" and when we finally see the 4s line bet it's just all Spektrum electronics sealed bearings and that's about it.
The 4s has been delayed due to covid shipping restrictions 👍🙄still out at some point this year

Last edited:
I already have an EXB Talion (got fed up waiting), so an Outcast EXB may perk my interest..😉😎

IMG_0013.jpeg
IMG_0011.jpeg

😉🤣🤣🤣

just my 2 cents: all moved back due to Covid. they announced the 8S Kraton EXB and 2 weeks later the vorteks. maybe now its the time for the new 4s models after the 8S outcast. Then I think 6s Talion and Outcast. maybe already this week? just hoping lol

just my 2 cents: all moved back due to Covid. they announced the 8S Kraton EXB and 2 weeks later the vorteks. maybe now its the time for the new 4s models after the 8S outcast. Then I think 6s Talion and Outcast. maybe already this week? just hoping lol
We can live in hope 👍

While some love the talion I don’t think it was ever a leading seller for arrma so I wouldn’t hold my breath for it to be next. Smartest decision money wise would be new 4s line. Lower price point, bigger volume, and cheaper to produce, but supply chain issues might have us see another exb next. Not hard to revise paint on bodies and put exb production parts on another 6s offering. Hopeful we get all of them soon!

Sure you can send the Talion. But that is not the "Design Program" for that truck. Short shocks, less ground clearance, smaller tires, it is designed to handle good while going fast.

This, yes, This!! Make us a light race ready roller, rather than a heavy beefcake roller. Spec out the old Team Durango light driveline parts and race spec shocks.

Tick tock...
trouble with exb models is you still have to upgrade chassis and a few other things for heavy bashing. diffs are better so they say

Tic Tock Tic Tock, Will Tomorrow be the day. If they keep delaying these drops won't have enough to even buy a WLtoys.

trouble with exb models is you still have to upgrade chassis and a few other things for heavy bashing. diffs are better so they say
My EX-broken (kraton, 6s, 2050kv, 17t, backflip lp's) has held up better (despite its name) than my v4 notorious (partially M2C'ed out with hr rear diff case).
Exb's are tougher in my experience

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back