Is it going to be Talion 6s or outcast 6s for the next EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reubydoobe

Reuby Doobe
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
Personally I'm waiting for the EXB 6s outcast shell but I'd be tempted to buy either 8s or 6s Talion EXB. What do you guy's think and why??

IMG_20210609_095648_515.jpg

I thinks it's a coin toss at this point, 50 50 chance either one. Who knows what Arrmas going to drop next, 4s trucks are overdue also.

Idk why but I have a feeling that the Outcast 6s and the Talion are going to come back as just EXB rollers, especially the Outcast, do we really need 3 versions of the same truck?

Talion EXB for me but i don’t know what comes first.
I have a Kraton (for years) and an X-Maxx and had a Typhon. I want to sell the Kraton and really liked the handling of the Typhon but it was not really suited fot the rough terrein we drive on.
Hence the Talion.

Eric, @RC Dude81 just posted this today on YouTube. Don't know if it is 8s or 6s but it is a Outcast EXB.View attachment 151487

View attachment 151488
🤣 Look at the wing it's the new 8s🤦 at this point I'd be surprised if they even bring the Talion back at all. Seems they just have gotten to where all they are going to do is make EXB versions of what they already have unfortunately. Just like we were supposed to be able to buy the "new" 4s rigs this spring and here we are with still nothing but some EXB versions in the 1/5 and the new Vorteks. It just seems they will just make EXB versions of existing models and pretty much that's about it. So I'd bet we see a 6s Noto EXB soon and a Typhon EXB as well. Also bet they bring the 6s Outcast back as the "EXB" and when we finally see the 4s line bet it's just all Spektrum electronics sealed bearings and that's about it.

No, it’s the 8s
No, it is the Outcast 8s EXB full option roller. Here is the video. I know its not the 6s but it is the newest EXB, at least I think it is.
🤣 Look at the wing it's the new 8s🤦 at this point I'd be surprised if they even bring the Talion back at all. Seems they just have gotten to where all they are going to do is make EXB versions of what they already have unfortunately. Just like we were supposed to be able to buy the "new" 4s rigs this spring and here we are with still nothing but some EXB versions in the 1/5 and the new Vorteks. It just seems they will just make EXB versions of existing models and pretty much that's about it. So I'd bet we see a 6s Noto EXB soon and a Typhon EXB as well. Also bet they bring the 6s Outcast back as the "EXB" and when we finally see the 4s line bet it's just all Spektrum electronics sealed bearings and that's about it.
Yeah I see it now. But it is the Outcast EXB. Eric even says in his quote that it is a EXB. I just posted the Arrma video for the Outcast 8s EXB large scale full option roller. Looks pretty damn nice.

Last edited:
I don't see the Talion as a "Send It" rig, so I don't see why Arrma would give it the EXB treatment.

The O6S, though really needs a EXB version. Everything about the way that truck drives says "Beat me till I break" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I send mine it gos higher than the kraton cause its lighter. its all m2ced up with backflip lps.

Hey man cheer up atleast they didnt come out with a slash drag🤣

Idk why but I have a feeling that the Outcast 6s and the Talion are going to come back as just EXB rollers, especially the Outcast, do we really need 3 versions of the same truck?
Same as that. Just look at how many kratons there are now so I think a 6s EXB outcast is a must

I send mine it gos higher than the kraton cause its lighter. its all m2ced up with backflip lps.
Sure you can send the Talion. But that is not the "Design Program" for that truck. Short shocks, less ground clearance, smaller tires, it is designed to handle good while going fast.
Im hoping for the Talion (and Typhon) to come as a "EXL" (or EXR or how they want to name it).

Roller with 7075 milled parts with emphasis on low weight. lighter driveshafts, lighter motor mount and so on..
This, yes, This!! Make us a light race ready roller, rather than a heavy beefcake roller. Spec out the old Team Durango light driveline parts and race spec shocks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back