Is it mpossible to get the arma CVD SLIDER SET AR310870

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From HH? I have learned to order it and wait. Not wait for it to be available then try.

Ya definitely tough to come by. Kinda like the metal ring gears and input pinions I ordered going on 2 months ago and still nothing...
You can find the metal input gears on ebay right now! The diff ring gears I'm waiting on 2 more to finish my Granite and Typhon fronts lol

You can find the metal input gears on ebay right now! The diff ring gears I'm waiting on 2 more to finish my Granite and Typhon fronts lol
Ya except I already ordered them from Horizon so have to wait tell they get them and send out to me which will be who knows when.

Ya except I already ordered them from Horizon so have to wait tell they get them and send out to me which will be who knows when.
I did also but I just cancelled my order and bought the ebay ones lol I probably could have waited though but you never know when Horizon is going to push dates back. If I see something available that REALLY want, I buy it then cancel my backorders haha

Right now I have the diff rings on order and waiting for those to come in....if I see them on ebay I'm nabbin em lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back