Is it okay to use the back flip what is the DB backflip 6's tires on my kraton 4S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watch your temps with larger and heavier tires. For sure don’t run more than the 13T stock pinion. The plastic drivetrain can’t handle much strain. I personally would not run tires that large. I would limit myself to the LP variants.

Okay thank you I appreciate that I found the right ones and ordered them I guess I'll have to send those back he's the only thing I could find then when I got them to the door outside wow those are bigger they're not much bigger but they're bigger
If you could could you recommend me some good aluminum shocks to get set up for bigger jumps

Okay thank you I appreciate that I found the right ones and ordered them I guess I'll have to send those back he's the only thing I could find then when I got them to the door outside wow those are bigger they're not much bigger but they're bigger
If you could could you recommend me some good aluminum shocks to get set up for bigger jumps
I like the Talion shocks with Kraton springs on my K4S. I use 80W oil.

Building off this thread since I’m about to do this to my 4s outcast.

Im putting my stock 4s outcast backflips on my K4S and ordered a set of the 6s backflips to give my O4S a taller stance and see how it performs.

I’m running a 3674 2200kv motor with stock 13t pinion. With a lower kv motor, should I still worry about temps? I’ll see if the diffs hold up.

Last edited:
Building off this thread since I’m about to do this but to my 4s outcast.

Im putting my stock 4s outcast backflips on my K4S and ordered a set of the 6s backflips to give my O4S a taller stance and see how it performs.

I’m running a 3674 2200kv motor with stock 13t pinion. With a lower kv motor, should I still worry about temps? I’ll see if the diffs hold up.
Also be aware that your chassis may not be able to bottom out due to the taller tire. This will break shock mounts, shock rod ends, or arms.

Also be aware that your chassis may not be able to bottom out due to the taller tire. This will break shock mounts, shock rod ends, or arms.

Thanks for the heads up. I upgraded to the Typhon 6s shocks and carry extra shock rod ends with me when I bash. Hoping the RPM arms still hold up. I’ll report back when I get them on and bash with them a few times.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back