Notorious Is it possible to remove the wing/ wheelie bar and wing mount, on the notorious?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. You can cut it off if you want. A new wing mount is not that expensive if you need it later. I did cut it off, but today I use the flexable wing mount a user here at Arrma forum is selling. Here a video when I had just cut off the wing mount on my Notorious.

The flex wing mount you can buy here
https://3d-rc.online/products/arrma-6s-wing-mount

RPM wing mount is also better then the stock Arrma that is to stiff.

You could also use the part from the Mojave. Or, the senton 6S.

You cannot completely get rid of that part, because it holds but it holds the rear center brace. But the Mojave Part is designed to not need the wing.

Or, just cut it. That is what I did on my spare parts outcast build. I didn't want the wing, so I just cut the wing mount behind the shocked hour.

Dude,
I have STILL NOT received my wing mounts from you!!!
Now I know you don’t have my “address”. AND I know I haven’t sent you any MONEY…..BUT come ON!!!! Where is my set??? :unsure::ROFLMAO::cool:
Man for like 5 seconds I was like ohhhhh nooooo lol

Is it compatible with the wheelie bar (Outcast 6s exb)? I've been looking at yours for a while now. Ordered the rpm not knowing it doesn't work with the wheelie bar....
Yes it does actually

Ordered a wing mount, bumper loop, and some fan covers! Hope it comes soon! Thanks for the business.
The HD mount also holds the wheelie bar? (Just dotting i's and crossing t's)
Yes sir it does and thank you very much. Also because you are a forum member expect a goodie

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back