Typhon Is it summer yet on the East Coast? Uggggggg.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smilinbri

RC is a hobby. Arrma is a lifestyle.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Notorious
  3. Senton 6s
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Typhon 6s
  6. Vorteks
  7. Infraction 4x4
It's been cold and rainy here the past couple weeks. Been busy with family and Holidays (SANTAS COMING!!! 🎅 ) so I haven't wrenched or ran any rigs for a few weeks.

Was starting to have bad withdrawal 😵‍💫. This is my first official winter RCing FT. 🥺

Do they have a patch or something to get us Mid-Atlanticians (is that a word? 🤔🤷‍♂️🤪) / North Easterners through these cold winter months? Are there any local RC winter support meetings? Maybe a monthly injection to ease the RC shakes? 🤪🤣🤣😂🤪

I don't like the clean up after playin' in the wet/mud. My track is all muddy and grass is wet, so decided to slap a 6s on the charger today and took the Terps Typhon out to stretch it's legs. 😆

As soon as the wheels started spinning, a smile crept on my face and that familiar happy feeling tingled my spine. 🤗 (And the shakes stopped! 😅)

Man I can't wait for next summer! 😊☺️😁✌️🎅😁
20221208_145826.jpg
20221208_145909.jpg
20221208_150548.jpg

Welcome back!! lol I feel you though man. I actually go out with a rig almost every single day unless the weather decides to stop me. The days I can't go out it eats at me the whole day. I'm actually surprised I haven't burned out yet tbh.

I feel for ya, but I obviously don't mind the mess of the clean up (if I even do it😆) after running in the muck. I'd go crazy too, I just plan on running all winter & deal w/ the consequences. Glad to see you got your "fix" tho😉, you're just gonna hafta sneak out for a couple smokes here & there, if there happens to be a fully charged battery in a rig so be it! Not good for those lipos to sit like that, fully charged- just doing it as a safety precaution!!😉😆🤘

It's been cold and rainy here the past couple weeks. Been busy with family and Holidays (SANTAS COMING!!! 🎅 ) so I haven't wrenched or ran any rigs for a few weeks.

Was starting to have bad withdrawal 😵‍💫. This is my first official winter RCing FT. 🥺

Do they have a patch or something to get us Mid-Atlanticians (is that a word? 🤔🤷‍♂️🤪) / North Easterners through these cold winter months? Are there any local RC winter support meetings? Maybe a monthly injection to ease the RC shakes? 🤪🤣🤣😂🤪

I don't like the clean up after playin' in the wet/mud. My track is all muddy and grass is wet, so decided to slap a 6s on the charger today and took the Terps Typhon out to stretch it's legs. 😆

As soon as the wheels started spinning, a smile crept on my face and that familiar happy feeling tingled my spine. 🤗 (And the shakes stopped! 😅)

Man I can't wait for next summer! 😊☺️😁✌️🎅😁
View attachment 261256View attachment 261257View attachment 261258
I’m right there with u on this one…here on the east coast it kinda sucks for speed runnin right now and will be for a while…I’ve been crafting plexi-wings for the fun of it and fixing things that don’t even need fixing, even about to start a new build or 2 which is the most I can be excited about for now…
Sick lookin typhon by the way!
03080C22-8283-45A5-A0F4-5B766F35FA9B.jpeg
4C82737C-9571-4FCD-A755-34B04C471F38.jpeg
B3536D4F-652D-4A59-9D47-A71E68ECF7FE.jpeg

I’m right there with u on this one…here on the east coast it kinda sucks for speed runnin right now and will be for a while…I’ve been crafting plexi-wings for the fun of it and fixing things that don’t even need fixing, even about to start a new build or 2 which is the most I can be excited about for now…
Sick lookin typhon by the way! View attachment 261277View attachment 261278View attachment 261279
Thanks! Love that yellow and black shell!

Yeah, I've got a Tekno 410.3 and a Ryft, both in the box ready to be built.....but I don't want to finish em too early in da winter cuz then I can't go run em! 😂

Haha. Yurp, east coast basher here! I’ve found the fix for that itch during the winter cold poopy months ;-)
Works for me when I start getting the shakes lol.
DF8DCF62-98BD-49A4-A0D0-8D71E419E071.jpeg
2F8258C9-446C-4E3A-A087-26890FDEDFCB.jpeg
622B93AC-8B4B-4A28-8041-2C85694A919B.jpeg
D2E7E6ED-C5CD-4291-B965-C911D12979B1.jpeg
06396DE7-3F2A-4A89-8DC8-ED7610077534.jpeg
8B8F1E51-39C2-4039-8DE4-E119E7E0F5AB.jpeg

Get urself a nice compressor and a case of silicon spray. It’s therapeutic for me cleaning em after a good bash sesh.😎😉

Haha. Yurp, east coast basher here! I’ve found the fix for that itch during the winter cold poopy months ;-)
Works for me when I start getting the shakes lol. View attachment 261292View attachment 261293View attachment 261294View attachment 261295View attachment 261296View attachment 261297

Get urself a nice compressor and a case of silicon spray. It’s therapeutic for me cleaning em after a good bash sesh.😎😉
I been giving those spiked rovan tires a pretty hard look for driving on the ice, love em!🤘 What did you have to get/do to make the 24mm hexes work?

I been giving those spiked rovan tires a pretty hard look for driving on the ice, love em!🤘 What did you have to get/do to make the 24mm hexes work?
I’m running them on the outcast8s exb currently w the chopped up Mojave body lol. But when I run em on my stretched Noto6s I use the justbashitRc adapters.
The rovans are heavy af!! Too heavy for stock 6s motor and esc. I’m running the 1650 max6 geared down when using those. I’ve got vids on here and my YT of em last season ;-)

I’m running them on the outcast8s exb currently w the chopped up Mojave body lol. But when I run em on my stretched Noto6s I use the justbashitRc adapters.
The rovans are heavy af!! Too heavy for stock 6s motor and esc. I’m running the 1650 max6 geared down when using those. I’ve got vids on here and my YT of em last season ;-)
Thank you!! Yeah, I already have the hobbywing 4985 1650kv max6 combo in there😉, what's your yt channel? I'll check out your vids!🙂👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back