Notorious Is it toasted?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig A.

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Senton 3s
Is it on the way out? At a dead stop barely pushing with my hand it would hang up..

6D0B2F82-2C69-441F-9012-98AE66CC4136.jpeg

2B836FBF-644D-4C2A-9C6A-B88B7EED20EB.jpeg

A0C4C91F-B367-4D66-BFDB-0001B6C243DF.jpeg

🤦🏻‍♂️ Only pulled the one side off..
The back end is probably more indicative of failure or not. The parts I can see look worn but not dead. Might want to get a can of motor cleaner and see how it looks after cleaning. Don't forget to lube the bearings with a good synthetic bearing oil.

The back end is probably more indicative of failure or not. The parts I can see look worn but not dead. Might want to get a can of motor cleaner and see how it looks after cleaning. Don't forget to lube the bearings with a good synthetic bearing oil.
What ya think??

2883E954-A941-4FE4-B3F9-5BA3683BED1C.jpeg

BA8ED1FE-C54D-434B-A3D9-6BE4BEB79E2A.jpeg

Yeah the wires there have bin so hot the have lost there coating. This leads to phase to phase bleeding or shorting phase bleeding will cause motor stalls and shorting will let the smoke out.

This bigger questions is why did it die is it just because it got wet or do you have binding some were that's causing to much load? If its something that effected the motor only yeah slap something new in and go if its drive train problems like binding a new one will only last a few runs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back