Kraton Is it worth selling?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revomikey

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Senton 3s
Hi dudes, I've got too many rcs and i don't use the kraton, it's a red v2, rpm arms, decent servo, great condition overall apart from some chassis scuffs she's is great condition, i also fitted the gpm braces and servo mount and fashioned a full length brace that works great.

The notorious tyres aren't included but the stocks are, you can see the tread is like new.

The tx and rx aren't going to be included as the spektrum one was long ditched and i use one transmitter for several cars.

Additional, rpm bumper and skids

What do you think i should be asking for this?

Cheers dudes

IMG_20220321_204102.jpg

IMG_20220321_204017.jpg

IMG_20220321_204023.jpg

IMG_20220321_204044.jpg

Last edited:
I'd say about 350 - 400$ but what do I know. =D

Someone will very happy with that rig, but remember the exb comes with a lot of those upgrades you have, and it’s 460+ tax. no electronics tho, yours have but are used. again good looking rig if your going to sell just keep that in mind that’s all, as far as price and is it worth it for you to sell or keep.

Thanks dudes, it's a great truck but my granite is my go to truck for off road as my son has a granite too. He's my bashing buddy and my boy. 😁

I've got loads of on road rcs and that's where my love lies, loving the vendetta and infraction at the moment and tonight i ran my 4tec 2.0, that little thing is killer fast.

So I'll stick it up for about £350.

I also have a fairly decent hpi truggy flux that's seeing no action, does anyone even run those anymore do you think?

Cheers dudes

Thanks dudes, it's a great truck but my granite is my go to truck for off road as my son has a granite too. He's my bashing buddy and my boy. 😁

I've got loads of on road rcs and that's where my love lies, loving the vendetta and infraction at the moment and tonight i ran my 4tec 2.0, that little thing is killer fast.

So I'll stick it up for about £350.

I also have a fairly decent hpi truggy flux that's seeing no action, does anyone even run those anymore do you think?

Cheers dudes
What combo you got in your 4-tec 2.0 ?

It's got a castle sidewinder with a 120a surpass motor, the gearing is 35/55.

She's a lunatic

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back