Is it worth the cost

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
I want to get these. I've heard many good things about them but they cost $90.00
For a set of 2.
Screenshot_2021-03-27-08-53-16.png

In my honest opinion no they are overpriced for what they are and there are better alternatives that cost less. Just check the shock sticky in the suspension section.

Trx4 shocks are some of the best you can get for crawlers. The associated aluminum shocks from element are good as well. Never felt compelled to run them due to price. Proline makes the best $$ shocks
Im not that picky so I that I really want is a fully aluminium shock with good durrability

Are the standard scx10 Gen 3 shocks good enough? I have the Jeep jl version if that's any difference.
From my understanding they are a night and day difference over the previous gen shocks.

I’m not sure sorry. I know their old shocks are junk. Literally Anything was better than axial plastic shocks lol.
Yeah not a fan of the shocks on my SCX10 II, they leak like the Arrma 1/10 scale shocks do.

And sorry @CameronCodes for some reason I thought that was a picture of the Proline Powerjoke shocks for the Arrma 4x4 models. I didn't even know Pitbull made shocks to be honest, I hear good things about their tires though. So my comment about checking the shock sticky in the suspension section wasn't much help my bad sir.

Having said that I would go with what @Guy on a Moose suggested and get the TRX4 shocks, those were what was suggested to me on the RC Crawler forums a lot of helpful folks over there http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back