Is Jennys rcs a Scam?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are the prices so low tho do they even make profit?
They are a kit breaker. They buy new cars and take them apart.

Not a scam, Just got my order today. As @jondilly1974 said they buy new cars (At wholesale price) and break them in to part lots. Ted (Owner) is great, once they sent me slightly incorrect part and they mailed me the correct part ( I even kept the incorrect part)
IMG_0681.JPG
IMG_0682.JPG

Just ordered a Kraton EXB body and a set of 3S hubs from them yesterday. $71 shipped. Code JRC for 5% off of your order.

prices on jennysrc.com just seem to low compared to any other site like eurorc.com or tamico.de is it real or just a scam website?
Not a scam. :giggle:

These are so called kit breakers. They buy boxed models and take off the parts to sell. Many parts sold as assemblies. They base their price's on the price of the whole boxed kit. And add in a modest profit. Most of the time these prices are way below retail parts. Not always however. There are no warranties obviously. Be careful when buying ESC's from kit breakers. You will not get the standard HH/Arrma 2 year warranty. And stock ESC's are known to fail within 2 years for some of us.:cool:

Last edited:
prices on jennysrc.com just seem to low compared to any other site like eurorc.com or tamico.de is it real or just a scam website?
Ted is a crook and you should definitely not shop from him, especially if you own a Kraton EXB, Typhon 6s, Typhon 3s, Granite, Vendetta or Limitless for parts on a Typhon 6s. (Sorry if you're reading this Ted. Just protecting my territory)

Jenny's is not a scam and maybe one of the best kit breakers out there. The 1 time I had an issue with a part Ted made it right really quickly. I will continue to spend money there for preventative maintenance/failure parts.

JUSTBASHIT also has parts almost as cheap as JRC.theyll have some stuff JRC doesn't.sometimes find parts cheaper..I live in STL.JBI orders get to me in 2 days...they are in the midwest
JBI has the most ridiculous shipping to Canada costs I've ever seen. I'd buy so much more from him if his website didn't see my address as the other side of the world. Hi Curt, it's Johnny up here in Canada. You know, across that invisible boundary just to the north🤬

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back