Is Jennys rcs a Scam?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You felt the need to comment like this after 4 page of support. It was an honest question. Seems you need to get a grip.
To be quite honest... I held my tongue also. Some others here were shocked like myself. You asked a question and got what you got in response.
That's like saying you a have an Arrma rig and got ripped off because it broke. So it Must be a "scam".:rolleyes:
JennysRC makes this hobby very affordable for those that could not do this otherwise.
So there is much positive support for JennysRC.
You could have phrased your question better IMHO.
But no harm no foul.
I think it is safe to say you understand now that Jennys is where you will be shopping in the future for some parts.
:cool:

Sorry but how stupid are you to call them they are scam, when so many people in this form allready wrote how good they are. Man get a gripp and compare and research before you write something like that. Sorry if I brake any rules or get people upset but I don't like behavior like this.

And here I was thinking the Swiss were a neutral, non-conflict-oriented people.

To be quite honest... I held my tongue also. Some others here were shocked like myself. You asked a question and got what you got in response.
That's like saying you a have an Arrma rig and got ripped off because it broke. So it Must be a "scam".:rolleyes:
JennysRC makes this hobby very affordable for those that could not do this otherwise.
So there is much positive support for JennysRC.
You could have phrased your question better IMHO.
But no harm no foul.
I think it is safe to say you understand now that Jennys is where you will be shopping in the future for some parts.
:cool:
Think you quoted the wrong person or you're assuming I'm the OP. I would not interpret the initial question as insinuating that it is a scam. Guy was clearly trying to ensure that he would not be getting ripped off before ordering. There are so many fake sites out there scamming people for goods they will not deliver.

^^^ Yes you are correct.
Intended for the OP. To educate.

My mistake.:(

Since joining the forum, I've heard tons about Jennys RC. Cool. I'm in. Except the parts I'm looking for aren't even available and/or sold out. So much for that idea. I'll check back but, hasn't saved me anything.

Since joining the forum, I've heard tons about Jennys RC. Cool. I'm in. Except the parts I'm looking for aren't even available and/or sold out. So much for that idea. I'll check back but, hasn't saved me anything.
What parts are you looking for ?

Bro the great thing about them is not the prices,is that if something come out from factory bad they honor the guarantee and send u a new part.that happens to me and the people there,the communication is nothing but the best.all ready spend hundreds there and no complaints.hope that helps

Best bet is to sign up for SMS notifications. The popular parts go quickly. Since they're kit breakers, availability tends to be a bit slower than a traditional hobby shop that gets in 20 or more of something at a time. Of course these are stock replacements as well so that might not appeal in some cases.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back