Is Jennys rcs a Scam?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JRC has been a godsend, you save so much money which allows you to buy more stuff. Shipping is fast and I've spend alot over the years. I place probably 2 to 3 orders a week. THEY CAN DEFINITELY BE TRUSTED

I've bought three servos from Jenny's for three of my Traxxas vehicles; I bought a set of EXB shock towers for my Kraton 6 RTR; and I have an order into Jenny's right now for driveshafts and hexes for my Kraton, primarily for use as spares. Their prices are great, and the parts arrive at my home quickly.

prices on jennysrc.com just seem to low compared to any other site like eurorc.com or tamico.de is it real or just a scam website?
100% legit. I’ve bought from them a few times. Best prices and super fast shipping!

Well if Jenny's is bad.... I have a ton of his crooked products in my house :ROFLMAO:

I'm going back for more!!!! LOL

Another thumbs up for Jenny's RC from me and I spread the word at any bashes I make.

Maybe I missed it but I didn't see anyone mention the more details about the 'notify when available' function. Works well but suggest to use the text message vs email because I have heard that the text messages are faster. Since I switched to text message notification, I have gotten the parts I was after, if I was able to react when it came in.

Hurricane

Jenny's is the best 9 out of 10 times best prices, as mentioned Ted is awesome!! Why is he not a Vendor here??
I think Ted made his mark already and we all know who he is. Nice guy and cares about the hobby. I don't know that he is an actual RC'er himself?? :unsure:Maybe was?
But I think he works hard and long hours with JennysRC if I had to guess.:giggle:
He doesn't need to be an AF vendor??:giggle:

prices on jennysrc.com just seem to low compared to any other site like eurorc.com or tamico.de is it real or just a scam website?
Sorry but how stupid are you to call them they are scam, when so many people in this form allready wrote how good they are. Man get a gripp and compare and research before you write something like that. Sorry if I brake any rules or get people upset but I don't like behavior like this.

Sorry but how stupid are you to call them they are scam, when so many people in this form allready wrote how good they are. Man get a gripp and compare and research before you write something like that. Sorry if I brake any rules or get people upset but I don't like behavior like this.
Wow ,upset no disappointed in your behavior yes. Why we have ignore option on this website. Feel free to ignore me in return. 😊

Screenshot_20220319-184307_DuckDuckGo.jpg

You felt the need to comment like this after 4 page of support. It was an honest question. Seems you need to get a grip.

Yep...all questions are welcomed... no need to bash and Ted needed the props for the new people who did not know about JRC.

Ted not only sells good products at a great price, he also offers great, honest service.

I have never had a problem with service or quality of parts. Can't find better prices on new parts.

They are the best to buy from, not a scam and like others mentioned, Ted is great to deal with. I have gotten several orders from him, only one order error and was fixed right away.

Real as real can be. I use to live close and go pick my parts up when I had my first T-Maxx and Revo. Came back into the hobby and was glad to see 12 plus years later he was still in business. He had a house with 3 to 5 people just tearing down new machines and parting them out. Very smart and beneficial to us hobbiest. He always had excellent customer service!

I am from Greece. I don't know who Ted is. Someone tipped me to go There for good prices. I just wanted to be sure i wont lose my money.
Έλα ρε πατριώτη!
Το μόνο θέμα που θα έχεις, ίσως είναι με τα τελωνεία.
Γι'αυτό προσοχή.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back