Is JennysRCs Legit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Order from their website instead of eBay you usually save on shipping and sometimes the parts are cheaper too.
Lumidave35 is another eBay seller that buys complete cars and parts them out, he doesn't have a stand alone website and his prices are usually pretty competitive with Jenny's.

Order from their website instead of eBay you usually save on shipping and sometimes the parts are cheaper too.
Lumidave35 is another eBay seller that buys complete cars and parts them out, he doesn't have a stand alone website and his prices are usually pretty competitive with Jenny's.
Lumidave has been on Ebay for a long time, bought tons of nitro stuff from him as early as 2006.

Seems like it would be equivalent to the job held by the person who organizes the paint chip cards at a big box hardware store. Fun figuring it out on day one, then cursing every customer that comes in and mixes it up for the rest of the days you spend working there.

When I was 16 or 17 I worked in the CD and DVD department at target when they sold those back in the day. What a nightmare to keep straight.

Lumidave has been on Ebay for a long time, bought tons of nitro stuff from him as early as 2006.
Somebody contact Lumidave and ask him why he doesn't ship to Canada. Not that I have any issue with dealing with Jennys, but would be nice to have options when it comes to Kit Breakers.

Hey guys just wondering if people hve first hand experience with this online seller. Significantly cheaper than retail price. Seems to good to be true.

Jenny's RC is THE standard shop for every Basher!

Ordering for 2 years many times without any problems!

Order many things from jennys good shop no issues ever

With a screwgun in hand...it would be fun taking screws out while you watch your bank account grow.

Id rather be doing that than my Maintenance Engineer job that I'm pretending to do now.

Yup, I figure if it were me I’d have several M12 screw drivers (like the one I currently use) with different sized bits in them, to save time on bit switches. And a very larger, very organized pit area. Might even go with impact drivers, as unscrewing the higher speed isn’t as big a deal as reassembling. Get a good set of MIPs and you’re in business there.

In reality, the most monotonous part of the job is the ‘paperwork’ associated with tracking and binning the inventory. Then there’s managing the digital store front, ingesting and executing orders, and balancing the finances so that you’re ultimatly making money out of the whole thing. Figure if you’re going to build your livelyhood around this, you really need to do the math on how much a parted out truck is worth, being sure to account for some parts being hot sellers while others aren’t. That’s the real issue/risk too; certain parts will just gather dust, while others sell out like hot cakes. A ‘normal’ hobby shop just orders more of the stuff people keep going through. But with JRCs model, you have to buy a whole other truck. Lots of risk there...

Ironically, I realized just now JRCs business model sees them as basically acting an RC butcher; they buy the ‘whole cow’ and then cut up the parts. But, there’s a reason prime rib costs more than hamburger...
hear that. last night's conversation was what to do with half the stimulus check. She wants a coffee table :ROFLMAO: . I said "how about a EXB or XTR, no one actually uses a coffee table." If looks could kill I wouldn't be typing this:D.

Oh BTW gifting stuff to yourself sends a gift receipt. No expenses shown ;).

Best thing we ever did furniture-wise is forgo a coffee table; opens the living room up way more, giving our dogs and toddler more room to play. It’s the right call, trust me :)

Nothing but great experiences. Quick shipping.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back