Is JennysRCs Legit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great times when the customs aren't so strict, here in Europe....
But i still monitoring the site, for "Savage" parts!
At the moment my stuff to Ireland goes free of customs I don't know why but it's fine with me
,,😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Between JRC and Lumidave35, I have bought enough parts to keep 3 Arrmas running and have enough parts left over to build a Outcast... LOL

no, really -
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/organizing-my-spare-parts-might-build-an-rc-outcast-build.13681/
I can't find lumidave on eBay I found him but nothing to sell ? Any ideas

anybody ever wonder who sits there an disassembles new rcz all day????don't sound like a very fun job,huh??????
I've worked jobs like that. Downside: Monotonous and boring. usually dead-end. Upside: usually low stress.
Hey guys just wondering if people hve first hand experience with this online seller. Significantly cheaper than retail price. Seems to good to be true.
I bought a set of Notorious front shocks from them. First purchase. It got here in a reasonable amount of time, but i didn't get any email alerts.

I've worked jobs like that. Downside: Monotonous and boring. usually dead-end. Upside: usually low stress.

I bought a set of Notorious front shocks from them. First purchase. It got here in a reasonable amount of time, but i didn't get any email alerts.
I always get emails from Jenny's, I've never ordered from their eBay store though.

Hey guys just wondering if people hve first hand experience with this online seller. Significantly cheaper than retail price. Seems to good to be true.
Yes. JRC is legit......they seem have parts on stock when others have been on backorder. Shipping is fast too.

anybody ever wonder who sits there an disassembles new rcz all day????don't sound like a very fun job,huh??????
I've had much worse jobs than that. At least you don't have to stand up all day.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back