Minnesota Is Minnesota an RC desert?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All - brand new here. Just getting into the RC hobby with a new Senton 4x4 Mega. Took it out for a spin at Goat hill Park bmx dirt bike track last weekend thanks to the recommendations here. It was awesome! But an absolute mud pit too.
Anyway - wanted to say hi. Hopefully we can still get out and RC even with the state wide shut down (they won't enforce the stay at home if my son and I are driving around at a pick park I hope).
Welcome to the fam! ?
Our MN Brother!!

Hi All - brand new here. Just getting into the RC hobby with a new Senton 4x4 Mega. Took it out for a spin at Goat hill Park bmx dirt bike track last weekend thanks to the recommendations here. It was awesome! But an absolute mud pit too.
Anyway - wanted to say hi. Hopefully we can still get out and RC even with the state wide shut down (they won't enforce the stay at home if my son and I are driving around at a pick park I hope).
Welcome to the farm ?

Would you guys be up for starting a chat in a text messaging app such as (WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber or similar)? Let me know what you guys think and I could set something up.

Would you guys be up for starting a chat in a text messaging app such as (WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber or similar)? Let me know what you guys think and I could set something up.
I don’t know anything about those...
So we can alert the MN group of outings?

I don’t know anything about those...
So we can alert the MN group of outings?
No worries. I do it for a barbecue group I'm in that started from a forum similar to this and just morphed into the text chat. It will work similar to this in the sense you could post pics vids etc and yes you could have a faster form of communication. Either way works for me, just throwing it out there. It basically is just a group text chat.

I'm not on any of those, but I do have Discord.

No worries. I do it for a barbecue group I'm in that started from a forum similar to this and just morphed into the text chat. It will work similar to this in the sense you could post pics vids etc and yes you could have a faster form of communication. Either way works for me, just throwing it out there. It basically is just a group text chat.
I’d be down ?

Whoever is interested - send me your phone numbers and I can send you an invite to download the chat app - I am thinking WhatsApp as it seems to be the most common. Let me know. Thanks.
Pm’d you my number, let’s hope the rest of the gang joins! ?

Im in!
20200316_000118.png

Has anyone nen to Autumn Park? Im going to check it out tonight.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200330-152855_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20200330-152855_Google.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 33
Roseville
I ran a pack through mine to in the backyard today, nothing to exciting but I got to blow off some steam
All work and no play makes Dutch a dull boy All work and no play makes Dutch a dull boy All work and no play makes Dutch a dull boy
All work and no play makes Dutch a dull boy All work and no play makes Dutch a dull boy All work and no play makes Dutch a dull boy

Last edited:
I just ran through 2 at this park. I was just running my son's Rustler. Can't wait for these bearings to get here so I can get my senton off the bench.

Anybody here have Kraton 6s?

I just ran through 2 at this park. I was just running my son's Rustler. Can't wait for these bearings to get here so I can get my senton off the bench.

@Hammer Down has a Kraton 6s

I have a Kraton 6s, Typhon 6s and dismantled Senton 6s.

Back