Minnesota Is Minnesota an RC desert?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any reason to not get one? I need my arm twisted into not getting one.

Like it?
How hard do you drive and what do you currently have? I have really liked mine. All of my Arrma vehicles are at least 2 years old but the design really hasn't changed.

How hard do you drive and what do you currently have? I have really liked mine. All of my Arrma vehicles are at least 2 years old but the design really hasn't changed.
I drive pretty hard on flat surfaces. The Senton isn't really a "big jump" kind of truck. Looking for something that can handle all- terrain but also able to send off a jump also.
Why the difference in price. Just the body?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200330-183051_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20200330-183051_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I drive pretty hard on flat surfaces. The Senton isn't really a "big jump" kind of truck. Looking for something that can handle all- terrain but also able to send off a jump also.
What is your definition of big jumps and all terrain? I jump all of my vehicles, 10 feet high and 20 feet out. I would consider that medium bashing.

The cheaper one ironically is the better version 4 it also comes in blue
The more expensive one is the V3

The cheaper one ironically is the better version 4 it also comes in blue
The more expensive one is the V3
Im comparing with the mt410 also. I've got a savox 25g, flysky receiver and HW max10 esc(enough for 6s? Its 120.) to put into it.
What’s funny is the Senton is the worst jumper of all.
I didn't buy it to jump. I just wanted to bash. Now I want to jump also.?

Im comparing with the mt410 also. I've got a savox 25g, flysky receiver and HW max10 esc(enough for 6s? Its 120.) to put into it.

I didn't buy it to jump. I just wanted to bash. Now I want to jump also.?
I’ve heard good things about the Tekno but I don’t have one yet... ?
The kraton is a superb jumper! That I know from personal experience. ?

So you like your Kraton over the MT410?
They both have their pluses and minuses. In stock form I would say the Tekno handles better and is tougher but the Arrma is a lot easier to work on. I would compare the Kraton to the ET48 and the Outcast to the MT410 because of the wheelbase difference though. Which I don't have an Outcast or an ET48 so I can't really do a straight apples to apples comparison.

Back