Minnesota Is Minnesota an RC desert?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll let you know in the morning about tomorrow and Sunday, I really want to send Granny Irma and the Typhon off the big ramp.
The ? jumped over the moon ya know, I want to see if it's true.
Let me know what you guys decide. I may not have any rigs to run. But would be nice to meet you guys and see your rigs.

Let me know what you guys decide. I may not have any rigs to run. But would be nice to meet you guys and see your rigs.
PM me your number and I’ll definitely let ya know.

Whats up with your rig(s)?
Just a whole bunch of little stuff.
One xmaxx is basically ready to go, but I need different battery hold down straps to fit the bigger batteries.
My other xmaxx is getting torn down to dye the chassis and mount a different esc.
Kraton needs new connectors on the esc
Mojave needs new connectors on the esc
Traxxas Maxx 1/10 is getting torn down for dye chassis.
Arrma granite needs a new esc. Not sure which one to go with.

Hows the MN Bashing family doing? Just snagged this beauty!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200623-205944_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200623-205944_Facebook.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20200623-205949_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200623-205949_Facebook.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 41
Hows the MN Bashing family doing? Just snagged this beauty!
Nice Hoopti ? Doing good here, as of this coming Friday I have 10 days off and planing to get some bashing time in

Minnesota crew has been quiet lately! Hows everyone doing! Thoroughly enjoying my new rig. Got a great deal on it. And even better deal when I seen it all in person! Once this heatwave is through we should definitely get together and bash!

Attachments

• 20200708_204430.jpg
    20200708_204430.jpg
    553.6 KB · Views: 38
Minnesota can suck sometime, it's either to hot, cold or rainy. Like today I'm not sure which would overheat first me or the car :ROFLMAO: Anyway hope all is well with everyone and we need to get together and do some bashing ?

Still alive, but I haven't had much time to get out . . . and when I do of course it's boiling hot. I have a real dislike for summer, be great if we had spring or fall temps year round!

Still alive, but I haven't had much time to get out . . . and when I do of course it's boiling hot. I have a real dislike for summer, be great if we had spring or fall temps year round!
Yeah, I see guys like @Rich Duperbash (and another dude in Florida) out bashing when it's 100F out and they are fine. It gets above 80F and I'm dying. lol! Went out on Saturday, it was 84F with relatively high humidity and no wind... after 2 hours, I had to go hide in some shade as I was on the verge of tossing my breakfast! By the time I started running my 3rd truck, my heart wasn't in it anymore and I ran a pack, then went home.

Doesn't help that where I run, there is zero shade. It's a bmx track... not a great place to plant a tree! LOL!

It gets above 80F and I'm dying. lol! Went out on Saturday, it was 84F with relatively high humidity and no wind... after 2 hours, I had to go hide in some shade as I was on the verge of tossing my breakfast! By the time I started running my 3rd truck, my heart wasn't in it anymore and I ran a pack, then went home.

Agreed, above 80 and I'm pretty much out!

Got up early Sunday morning and charged some batteries for my Nero Fazon and headed off to the parking area at the local mall that had been paved a few weeks ago and did some speed runs and general bashing before businesses opened up. It was great to have the whole parking area to myself, square, flat, smooth, and black WOT. Otherwise I do backyard bashing on grass.
Smoking Grass.jpg

Got up early Sunday morning and charged some batteries for my Nero Fazon and headed off to the parking area at the local mall that had been paved a few weeks ago and did some speed runs and general bashing before businesses opened up. It was great to have the whole parking area to myself, square, flat, smooth, and black WOT. Otherwise I do backyard bashing on grass.View attachment 96189
Where are you located out of? Looks like a fun place to run!

Back