Minnesota Is Minnesota an RC desert?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chaska Pump Track
Chaska, MN 55318
https://maps.app.goo.gl/KEgMAm7sL4MoR44QA

Track was built last summer, so the Google maps sat view still shows an empty field. The street view doesn't show what the new track looks like, either.

There are some pretty sweet transfers you can also hit using the back side of the berms as the booter. Plenty of open run in, so sky's the limit and your tolerance for breaking stuff lol.

Just went and measured one of the transfers I was working on. It's about 70' from the lip of the far berm (you can sort of see it in the pic, it's behind the other berm) to the backside of the little tabletop. Busted up my EXB last time I was here when I landed on the wrong side of the tabletop lol.
IMG_20200825_162432.jpg

If it’s not busy there like the one me and @Dutch go to in Eagan, I’m definitely down. It’s also about 30-40 min from my house but I certainly want to check it out. I’m super busy with work right now, in a few week I should have plenty of time to bash. ?

Yeah it's usually empty when I'm there or maybe a couple of kids riding around that usually are more interested in watching than riding. The majority of bikers are just riding by on the trails and do a couple of laps and then move on.

The Chaska / Chan mtb team will probably have periodic practices there soon, typically early evenings on weekdays. That's probably the only time I'd say it would be unusable.

I prefer this place to Eagan. The Eagan spot has poor sight lines, is pretty narrow and you kind of have to putz around to get your jumps lined up. This place is much easier to see everything and blitz all over the place. You can lap the whole track and see your truck the whole time with the exception of one corner if you stand between the berms in the pic I posted.

Last edited:

Hey guys, I got some footage from the Chaska spot yesterday.

That looks pretty sweet actually. ?
I’m definitely coming out there soon!

Otsego Minnesota

ATTENTION RC car drivers!
?
Opening day is here, as of 4pm today the track is open! It is located just to the north of the archery range at Prairie Park! Grab your ELECTRIC motor RC cars only and come use the track!
?
?
?
?

1599170613686.png

Tomorrow 11-21 1:00pm @Hammer Down and I will be down at the Lexington-Diffly skate park (Eagan) for bash. Everyone is welcome to come on down for what maybe the last bash of the year ?

Muddy but Fun!! Lots of high fly’n action and plenty of carnage... I destroyed one of @Dutch trucks! ? ? ?

Back