Minnesota Is Minnesota an RC desert?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? Awesome! I would appreciate that! You have other local areas you run? Pretty much the only local area I'm aware of is that diffley park.
I have a few spots, construction sites are usually pretty good. If you want I can help you build a ramp to use at home.

I feel your guys pain, lived there too long I understand waiting for spring.? Vikings looked good again Sunday.?. In the meantime, this is the crappy weather I have to deal with now.???
Get my bedroom ready, I’m coming down!!

I have a few spots, construction sites are usually pretty good. If you want I can help you build a ramp to use at home.

Get my bedroom ready, I’m coming down!!
That's really cool of you, I'd appreciate that! Any spots and stuff would be cool to know. Also, I'd like to see some more Arrmas up close as I'm looking to add more to my stable????

That's really cool of you, I'd appreciate that! Any spots and stuff would be cool to know. Also, I'd like to see some more Arrmas up close as I'm looking to add more to my stable????
Anytime brother! ??

I just remembered that, I drive by once in a while. I think it's used for their trucking program.

I think that’s also were the police do training.
Looks like a nice long straightaway for speed runs. Assuming we can get in there.
I totally forgot about that track.

I think that’s also were the police do training.
Looks like a nice long straightaway for speed runs. Assuming we can get in there.
I totally forgot about that track.
Cant hurt to ask, I wouldn't think. Especially if there would be a group of us!

I wouldn't think they'd mind as long as it wasn't otherwise in use.

There's a also a gravel pit to the southwest on the UMore Park land that could be fun for bashing.

To the southeast there are public horse trails also on the Umore land. I'm not sure if they'd be any fun for bashing, but I've flown my drones there - it's a huge area. Next time I'm there I'll drop down and see what the trails look like.

Last edited:
I wouldn't think they'd mind as long as it wasn't otherwise in use.

There's a also a gravel pit to the northwest on the UMore Park land that could be fun for bashing.

To the southeast there are public horse trails also on the Umore land. I'm not sure if they'd be any fun for bashing, but I've flown my drones there - it's a huge area. Next time I'm there I'll drop down and see what the trails look like.
That would be awesome! Do you just scope areas out on Google maps or what?

U lands gravel pit + mega ramp = RAD!!!!
The bmx tracks around here are fun but you have to be sneaky lol.

Is it ok if I ask questions about battery connectors and stuff in this thread or do I need to start a different one?
Go ahead shoot!

Go ahead shoot!
What kind of lipo connectors do you use. I bought my kraton used and it came with 2 6s lipos that had xt150 connectors on them. I like them but I also have some 2 and 3s lipos for my other rigs. Could I use xt150s on those too or no? If not, what would be the recommended connector that shouldn't give any issues?

They show Lambos and Ferrari’s on Google Maps being there...

1FD33AF1-4EAA-46B2-8808-4689512BEE51.png

What kind of lipo connectors do you use. I bought my kraton used and it came with 2 6s lipos that had xt150 connectors on them. I like them but I also have some 2 and 3s lipos for my other rigs. Could I use xt150s on those too or no? If not, what would be the recommended connector that shouldn't give any issues?
XT150s are great. You can always use big connectors. You only have to be concerned with too small of a connector.

Back