Minnesota Is Minnesota an RC desert?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm heading over to Wisconsin to do some ice fishing, but I'm bringing a truck with!

Yeah, that looks like a good spot!
Set up the tip-ups and bash around while you wait for the bite ?I fish just not in the winter

Im willing to drive a bit Lakeville isn't that far. Right now im just looking for people to find a park with some obstacles and race this summer. Maybe bash a bit.
I’m also willing to drive a bit. If you find anything up your way plz do share! ??

I'm looking also. I'm in the Mounds View Area of the TC.

I used to live out in Mounds View. Used to go up to the blaine area where there is often a bit of development construction and drive around in those.

We might need to look into setting up a MN Arrma club, this thread is starting to get a bit of traffic.

They are currently putting in a new skate park in Shoreview that is supposed to be done this spring. Hopefully they allow RCs to use it when not busy. ?

https://www.presspubs.com/shoreview...cle_e2c03744-b09b-11e8-b8ac-e31f6c1e0830.html

Last edited:
Just stopped in at my LHS in Eagan (Big Sky Hobby) they now carry Arrma, Losi, and Axial stuff. I talked with the guy and he said there are a group of guys that race in the local area, I left my number he said he would give to 1 one the guy in the group. I'll get more info if he contacts me
lhs1.jpg

lhs2.jpg

Just stopped in at my LHS in Eagan (Big Sky Hobby) they now carry Arrma, Losi, and Axial stuff. I talked with the guy and he said there are a group of guys that race in the local area, I left my number he said he would give to 1 one the guy in the group. I'll get more info if he contacts me
View attachment 66449
View attachment 66450
I’ve heard Jermey is a good guy.
Haven’t met him myself yet, but a guy at work and my father in law have both known him for a very long time.

That's pretty cool. Is that Sky Hobby over in Eagan off Yankee Doodle? Do they carry a decent amount of parts?

Edit - sorry I re read that and got the information needed. Haha it's been a long week

Regarding Rick's Hobby Farm - I would like to get out there this year but have never been otherwise.

That's pretty cool. Is that Sky Hobby over in Eagan off Yankee Doodle? Do they carry a decent amount of parts?

Edit - sorry I re read that and got the information needed. Haha it's been a long week

Regarding Rick's Hobby Farm - I would like to get out there this year but have never been otherwise.
Yes off Yankee Doodle, I asked them today if they're carrying parts and the told me they just got a shipment today

Good to know about Sky Hobby, will have to go check them out this weekend. I live out in Stillwater and rely and Hub Hobby in Little Canada but they don't always have everything I am looking. Great thread!

Good to know about Sky Hobby, will have to go check them out this weekend. I live out in Stillwater and rely and Hub Hobby in Little Canada but they don't always have everything I am looking. Great thread!
I would call before you go, they just started carrying Arrma stuff in December

If all else fails R/C Car Kings in Burnsville has a lot! of arrma parts.

Large indoor track at Baker's Hobby in Waite Park (St Cloud) along with rock crawling area, Arrma and others sold there. Race day last Saturday.

Attachments

• IMG_2473.JPG
    IMG_2473.JPG
    346.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2474.JPG
    IMG_2474.JPG
    251.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2479.PNG
    IMG_2479.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2472.JPG
    IMG_2472.JPG
    314.5 KB · Views: 38
Large indoor track at Baker's Hobby in Waite Park (St Cloud) along with rock crawling area, Arrma and others sold there. Race day last Saturday.
I will be there in next weekend with my crawlers. I've thought about trying their indoor track but that's as far as I've gotten.

43 degrees today, who else got out for a bash? Ran 2 packs through Granny, managed my first front flip (after 10 fails) but at least I had a semi soft landing area :ROFLMAO: Going to try again tomorrow
222201.jpg

222202.jpg

222203.jpg
?

Cool, I've seen some pics of that place, Is the indoor crawling area large enough for bigger crawlers like a TRX-6?

Back