Minnesota Is Minnesota an RC desert?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m trying to get these epic videos on my Mac but it’s too old and slow ?
I hear ya, running an old computer here, gets the job done but very slowly

Got my Granite down to the Eagan skate/bike park for a little bashing fun today, bike track was to muddy so I stuck to the skate park. Did my first back flips and even a few doubles, half way through some dude comes over and asks if I'm Dutch it was @Hammer Down from the forums. We talked until my batteries ran out and he pulled out his Infraction and bounced it off a few curbs in the parking lot :LOL: All in all a good time and Nice to meet you Hammer
fbash.png

Got my Granite down to the Eagan skate/bike park for a little bashing fun today, bike track was to muddy so I stuck to the skate park. Did my first back flips and even a few doubles, half way through some dude comes over and asks if I'm Dutch it was @Hammer Down from the forums. We talked until my batteries ran out and he pulled out his Infraction and bounced it off a few curbs in the parking lot :LOL: All in all a good time and Nice to meet you HammerView attachment 54996
I was out scouting bash spots, the Eagan bmx track too be exact. (Looks promising) I started my way over to check it out, you have to walk around the skate park to get to it. As I was approaching the skate park I could hear an RC! ? Then I saw an orange granite come flying off the 1/4 pipe ? into the grass. Then I remembered @Dutch had one, I asked are you Dutch? Sure enough it was... So cool ? to meet someone form the arrma forum! I was also there to witness first hand his very first double backflip! ? Wish I would have had my Kraton 6s with but there’s always next time. At least I got to bash the infraction around a little bit. Even tho that parking lot was WAY too SMALL and gravely! (curb magnet engaged) ? anyway nice to meet ya Dutch.

Btw: we need to have more MN bash sessions! Anyone in the metro area (Dutch included) next time your out, hit me up!! ?
Here’s a couple pics of the bmx track mentioned above. ?
3A54B841-64D3-4F06-9F19-DE203441A3CA.jpeg
63289D13-F2F4-4DE1-AEB3-698D258B82EB.jpeg
238702FA-B0D4-4DA8-8C2F-86D054DE0B03.jpeg

I was out scouting bash spots, the Eagan bmx track too be exact. (Looks promising) I started my way over to check it out, you have to walk around the skate park to get to it. As I was approaching the skate park I could hear an RC! ? Then I saw an orange granite come flying off the 1/4 pipe ? into the grass. Then I remembered @Dutch had one, I asked are you Dutch? Sure enough it was... So cool ? to meet someone form the arrma forum! I was also there to witness first hand his very first double backflip! ? Wish I would have had my Kraton 6s with but there’s always next time. At least I got to bash the infraction around a little bit. Even tho that parking lot was WAY too SMALL and gravely! (curb magnet engaged) ? anyway nice to meet ya Dutch.

Btw: we need to have more MN bash sessions! Anyone in the metro area (Dutch included) next time your out, hit me up!! ?
Here’s a couple pics of the bmx track mentioned above. ?View attachment 55020View attachment 55021View attachment 55022
???
(considers moving to MN for that bash spot)

Just found this thread, I'm from Hutchinson MN and I know no one into RC's. Most of my RC knowledge comes from this forum, thanks everybody! Looks like snow is on the way this week. It would be great to get together and bash with another enthusiast, maybe next road construction season LOL

Just found this thread, I'm from Hutchinson MN and I know no one into RC's. Most of my RC knowledge comes from this forum, thanks everybody! Looks like snow is on the way this week. It would be great to get together and bash with another enthusiast, maybe next road construction season LOL
MN bash sesh definitely!! when it warms up ?

Well....... The Vikings did it again, idk why I allow myself to get sucked in.? Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and it warms up soon so you can get out and enjoy all the new gifts Santa is going to bring.
Kirk Cousins is trash man. My Bears have the same issue. We don’t have Aaron Rodgers, Patrick Mahomes, Tom Brady, or even Lamar Jackson. Teddy B would have been better to hold on to for you guys. Imagine if he had never got hurt in practice that year. Wow sad.

It seems like the play calling completely handcuffed them last night as well. I realize Cook is hurt but where is the creativeness rather than doing the same thing over and over that isn’t working? Especially when they deviated their play calling so much from what has been working. Seems like the coaching staff choked as much as anyone else.

Well....... The Vikings did it again, idk why I allow myself to get sucked in.? Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and it warms up soon so you can get out and enjoy all the new gifts Santa is going to bring.
I told ya don’t fall for it! ???
It’s a let down EVERY TIME!!!

I’ve tried, but just can’t bring myself to be a Tampa fan just because they were in our division all those years and the Dolphins, well..... They’re the Dolphins.?

Back