Minnesota Is Minnesota an RC desert?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys. Let me know how you think I did on this. I traded an e revo 2.0 and got this senton 6s plus 200$ cash. I whipped it around a bit. Man it's a fun one!

Attachments

• 20200309_185530.jpg
    20200309_185530.jpg
    401.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 20200309_185612.jpg
    20200309_185612.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 20200309_185641.jpg
    20200309_185641.jpg
    348.9 KB · Views: 23
Great glad to hear! Just picked this bad boy up 2nd hand. Body mounts are broken. Cant find them anywhere ?
You have 2 Mojave’s now?

Nope - this is my first Mojave. I had a senton which is the smaller scale of the mojave. But sold the senton once I got the Mojave
It looks like there is a second one in the background of the pic ?‍♂️

Edit:
It’s the box isn’t it... ???

Oh haha sorry I didn't even notice it. This is the pic the person sent me that I got it from. haven't snapped any new ones. My bad lol
I’d like to see that thing in action when it warms up and you get the elusive parts!

Haha sounds good. Also, I got to working on building a workbench for my cars and misc. Projects. Can you guys post some pics of your workbenches so I can get some inspiration/ideas

Haha sounds good. Also, I got to working on building a workbench for my cars and misc. Projects. Can you guys post some pics of your workbenches so I can get some inspiration/ideas
I'll be hacking/building a workbench when it gets a bit warmer out and see what I come up with

I'll be hacking/building a workbench when it gets a bit warmer out and see what I come up with
I think... I might know a carpenter... ?

Last edited:
Hi All - brand new here. Just getting into the RC hobby with a new Senton 4x4 Mega. Took it out for a spin at Goat hill Park bmx dirt bike track last weekend thanks to the recommendations here. It was awesome! But an absolute mud pit too.
Anyway - wanted to say hi. Hopefully we can still get out and RC even with the state wide shut down (they won't enforce the stay at home if my son and I are driving around at a pick park I hope).

Back