Kraton Is my new KEXB gone before i even get it!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
Mine was suppose to be here yesterday.. Nobody was here to sign for it.. In all the years iv had deliveries.. A sh*t ton, never had to sign for a package.. they just throw them over the fence!! So i called and since it was friday and nobody signed they would reattempt on a following business day.. Mon!? Im like lady nobody will be here mon either we work 5 days a week duh.. So she advised me to hold it at nearest location

So we changed it to walgreens by my pad and when i tracked it last night it said pick up available by 10:05am.. Woke up today, it never made it to walgreens and now nobody knows where it is!!
MOTHER FU****!!

Also woke up to like 5 emails this morning from fed ex between 2:30 and like 3:15 with changes to the delivery details or whatever.. Wtf, who is authorizing sh*t at 3 am that isnt the reciever!!

Makes me wonder if HH has a hacker!!

You guys think i will loose it in the mail!!🤣🕵

Screenshot_20211204-114650.png

Screenshot_20211203-123938.png

Couriers do this to me often; they seem to have difficulties quickly relaying the delivery preference to the sort facility/driver and it ends up back on a truck for delivery to my home even after I select a pick up location, then after subsequent failed home deliveries it eventually ends up at the pick up location. I wouldn't be worried yet.

Chatting with HH reps now
Lmao on the news this morning was a story covering the highest recorded lost/stolen packages in the US this year.. Wtf how ironic, had me chuggin coffee and sweating on the phone with fedex reps.. Half a dozen prolly and every single one of them told me a different scenerio.. Just reading off their screens not knowing wtf to think about the guy on the phone, u could tell a few were new!!🤣🤣

Last edited:
I had 3 packages from FedEx show delivered this past Tuesday at 1130am. FedEx wasn't in my neighborhood until 315pm. Cameras........so 3 missing packages. Called FedEx they show delivered she said ,No $hi+ I replied. Amazon refunded me I was surprised Amazon did no questions.

Fingers crossed for you!!

Covid has everything so screwed up!
Maybe it's time to stop blaming Covid, Delta or even Omicron.
I know thats hard to do, but there are other reasons everything is all Screwed Up.
All screwed up only because Covid is always being substituted instead, when acountability fails. Which is all too easy to blame these days on the Pandemic. A dysfunctional system cant be fixed if acountability is not addressed. Can't keep blaming the Causation as the Cause of the effect.
It's a cop out at some point. And at this juncture.:p

Ok super badass rep for HH.. Beau B. Is a beast, he went out of his way for sure.. He personally called the fedex dept. I guess they are are partnered with HH.. Their fedex rep told him its on the truck and that they had some system issues early this morning, he said she assured him and that it should be available for pickup some time today.. So we shall see what happens, he said their wasnt much else to do.. They require 8 days for unscanned packages to be sent to the investigation dept. And it still shows a delivery time period, the 7th.. So its lame but what u gonna do!!😡

Maybe it's time to stop blaming Covid, Delta or even Omicron.
I know thats hard to do, but there are other reasons everything is all Screwed Up.
All screwed up only because Covid is always being substituted instead, when acountability fails. Which is all too easy to blame these days on the Pandemic. A dysfunctional system cant be fixed if acountability is not addressed. Can't keep blaming the Causation as the Cause of the effect.
It's a cop out at some point. And at this juncture.:p
100% AGREE
Its so american now to pass the buck.. Its never anyones fault!!

Ill back that.. Its been all over the Bay Area so far i bet!!🤣
i had stuff go from cali to oahu to maui to cali to oahu then finally made it to kauai but to the wrong location and then finally made it to me the day after that. Have grey hair since. :ROFLMAO:

Fed Ex Bites The Big One! They are the Walmart of delivery companies. I always ask the shipper, when possible, please UPS or even USPS rather than Fed Ex. Fed Ex is Budro! The drivers are always angry and the boxes are always damaged.

All I have to say to that is, Let's Go Brandon!
Funny you said that Fedex are angry guys.... The other day I heard very loud banging noises outside across the street , looked out and there was a Fedex truck, the driver was tossing, heaving boxes out the truck onto the ground. Like it was trash or something. He even looked angry as he was doing it tossing them like 10 feet out from the truck onto the street no less that would block traffic...:rolleyes:

Funny you said that Fedex are angry guys.... The other day I heard very loud banging noises outside across the street , looked out and there was a Fedex truck, the driver was tossing, heaving boxes out the truck onto the ground. Like it was trash or something. He even looked angry as he was doing it tossing them like 10 feet out from the truck onto the street no less that would block traffic...:rolleyes:
I see that stuff from Fed Ex all the time. And for some reason UPS drivers have always been very friendly and accommodating. I guess UPS drivers make more and have a better retirement plan?! :unsure:

My Amain gift supposed to have been here yesterday. Got a delay on tracking now it says tomorrow. Fedex is terrible. Like UPS way better. You can track a driver when they're out for delivery.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back