Kraton Is my new KEXB gone before i even get it!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my area (southern Maryland) FedEx is the most screwed up of the delivery services. The local FedEx office is the pits: my big complaint is that they never honor the seller's request for signature delivery - they just forge my signature and leave packages on the porch without knocking or ringing the doorbell. I had a $550 RC vehicle lost this way: fortunately, Amain replaced it without question. I filed a claim with FedEx, and never heard one word about it.

I see that stuff from Fed Ex all the time. And for some reason UPS drivers has always been very friendly and accommodating. I guess UPS drivers make more and have a better retirement plan?! :unsure:
I have a friend that works for fedex here. he seems really happy with his job. It could be that this is such a small place that you cant get away with much...? :ROFLMAO:
My Amain gift supposed to have been here yesterday. Got a delay on tracking now it says tomorrow. Fedex is terrible. Like UPS way better. You can track a driver when they're out for delivery.
Yea and you can track the driver down and pick up your stuff from him wherever hes at. (y)

In my area (southern Maryland) FedEx is the most screwed up of the delivery services. The local FedEx office is the pits: my big complaint is that they never honor the seller's request for signature delivery - they just forge my signature and leave packages on the porch without knocking or ringing the doorbell. I had a $550 RC vehicle lost this way: fortunately, Amain replaced it without question. I filed a claim with FedEx, and never heard one word about it.
I had the same thing happen with Fed Ex. The tracker read that the item was delivered but, it clearly was not. I have cameras all over and they never arrived that day. The driver simply took it for himself I guess. What else could it be?

Once again another HUGE shout out to Beau B. At HH support, for going way above and beyond for me.. He contacted their Fedex dept again yesterday evening and made sure my package was delivered to its held location in a timely fashion.. I didnt receive an email until about 10:30 stating it was ready for pickup but they were already closed!! Best believe i was there first thing!! I might of got overwhelmed yesterday and blew things out of proportion, so thanks everyone for the positive vibes, i needed them!!

20211205_104031_HDR.jpg

Congratulations nobody wants to loose a beast! Now set it up and bash!

I see that stuff from Fed Ex all the time. And for some reason UPS drivers have always been very friendly and accommodating. I guess UPS drivers make more and have a better retirement plan?! :unsure:
I know that Fedex is a horrible company to work for, last I heard. UPS Rules overal as these jobs go. I have friends that work for UPS. One is my neighbor. 2 others work in the office's. They have been there for well over 10 years. That tells you something.
But Crap happens with any company. My UPS driver got to know me well. Takes the time to ocnvers with me when he comes to my block or sees me walking around the neighborhood. We even exchanged phone numbers. Happy guy, loves his job with UPS. An old timer no less.

Funny you said that Fedex are angry guys.... The other day I heard very loud banging noises outside across the street , looked out and there was a Fedex truck, the driver was tossing, heaving boxes out the truck onto the ground. Like it was trash or something. He even looked angry as he was doing it tossing them like 10 feet out from the truck onto the street no less that would block traffic...:rolleyes:

You want to see angry delivery drivers, just order a bunch of ammo or bullets for reloading. :)

Even though the priority mail weight limit is 70 pounds, anything over a few pounds and the local drivers just slap the "you weren't home when we tried delivering so you need to come down to the post office to pick it up" card in my box. Always amuses me when they ask what it is and I tell them 3K 9mm bullets. :p

I wish ARRMA and other RC manufacturers would stop putting their name all over the outer boxes used for shipping. For those who know anything about RC, the lettering just screams "expensive RC vehicle - steal me". It's probably the reason my first Element Knightrunner never showed up (FedEx said it was delivered) and Amain had to send another one to replace it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back