Kraton is my servo under warranty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dusty

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
hi all
just a quick question i have an arrma kraton purchased new recently and my servos broke only been out three times is it under warranty and who do i contact if it is (UK).
thanks dusty

how long was the turn around? mine damn near caught on fire and I'm mailing it tomorrow! I want my damn car back
There was no problem with it, it just took for ages to get to me. We only have 1 arrma shop in Australia in dam well South Australia. I live in Queesnland! So we called the south Australian shop and they had to import a servo from a different country.

There was no problem with it, it just took for ages to get to me. We only have 1 arrma shop in Australia in dam well South Australia. I live in Queesnland! So we called the south Australian shop and they had to import a servo from a different country.
whats the name of the arrma shop in South Australia?? i have a fried servo that needs replacing

Sweet cheers mate :) in the act there are 2 hobby shops and well not many arrma parts or even want to help lol I deal with hobbies direct or metro hobbies for a few aftermarket parts

Sweet cheers mate :) in the act there are 2 hobby shops and well not many arrma parts or even want to help lol I deal with hobbies direct or metro hobbies for a few aftermarket parts
No problem i hope you get ur kraton up and running soon!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back