Kraton Is the kraton like the erevo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaredthercboi

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I never owned a arrma before and I am wanting to get a kraton or a outcast but idk if the kraton drives like my erevo 2.0

Actually, the outcast/e-revo 2.0 are similar in size with the revo being a little bit longer wheel base. Then again, I never put them side by side when I had stock arms on the rear of the revo... I modified truetrack hubs to fit and I'm not 100% sure if they would be similar to the shorter wheel base holes or the longer wheel base holes of the 2.0 arms.

I don't have a kraton, but I know it is longer than both.

If I had it to do over again, I'd have given up on the revo, not bought an outcast and gotten the Kraton. The stunts/flips you can do easily on the outcast can mostly be done with the Kraton, but the Kraton is easier to get up to higher speeds for bigger/longer jumps. The erevo is more fussy than the outcast in that regard, which is odd considering it's a bit longer wheel base. Must be lighter or something. I don't have a scale to weigh them.
I have 1/2" extended hubs on the revo, which would make the width similar to the outcast if it had stock tires/wheels as the stock wheels are 1/2" offset as well. I run backflip MT's on both of mine, but needed the 1/2" hubs to make the revo wider to aid in stability:
2021-0419-ERBEv2-Outcast-EndToEnd.jpg

2021-0419-ERBEv2-Outcast-SideBySide.jpg

The e-revo isn't bad, but there are some issues that are difficult to overcome. The kraton isn't bad, but you have to throw money at it to make it what I'd consider "tough" (just like the outcast/notorious).

Back