Granite Is there a cheap servo upgrade for granite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metalbrain

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
My 13 year old stepson has a steering servo with some missing teeth in his granite. Is there a cheap servo that I can upgrade him to?

DS3225MG $20

ANNIMOS 25kg RC Digital Servo Large Torque High Speed Full Metal Gear Waterproof 180 Degree Control Angle Red https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GJ6ZCVY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_j5L.FbWRQY7RY
That servo is a 25T spline the new Granite has a 23T servo saver, the Arrma AR340151 25T servo saver is on back order.

Without doing some custom work unfortunately you are going to be limited in your servo selection until if/when the AR340151 servo saver comes back in stock.

-Edit- OMG disregard this post I'm special and didn't realize this was the Voltage section.......................Curse you Arrma and not having any sort of originality in your naming system.

I have the hexfly 25kg servo in mine and i noticed an improvement straight away! the only problem i had was my original ESC was faulty and the 3 pin servo connector didn't work. However, the hot side lead of the ESC let go and Horizon sent me another one, and that one worked.

I just tried to upgrade the servo on my voltage with a DS3218 Digital RC Servo Motor 20KG
and was defeated by 3 pins on the new servo.
The Voltage servo ESC requires 5 pins.
Any suggestions on how to fix?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back