Typhon Is there a Trugified typhon parts list thread?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
purchased... now the wait. U sure i don't need the hex hubs?

I wasn't 100% sure about any of it, lol! I am pretty sure :ROFLMAO: I see that the Kraton hex hubs have a different part number from the Typhon's. I am really not that sure on that one. Hopefully someone can chime in.

Can i use the arms anyway since i already purchased them? Hate throwing away money like that

My wifes already gonna kill me when she finds out i bought a typhon.. now i might as well buy an outcast since ive got arms for it.... I mean if im already in trouble i might as well dig a deeper hole!!!!!

?
Well with the Typhon shocks and towers, I don't think it is a good idea to run the arms from either Kraton or Outcast.
Try to contact JennyRC to change the arms for the hex (Outcast or Kraton hex will work).

Can i use the arms anyway since i already purchased them? Hate throwing away money like that
Man, I am so sorry. For whatever reason I was thinking you just swapped in the Kratons arms and hubs. Total f@ck up on my part. I should have kept my mouth shut.

Man, I am so sorry. For whatever reason I was thinking you just swapped in the Kratons arms and hubs. Total f@ck up on my part. I should have kept my mouth shut.
Remind you of anyone?:unsure:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back