Notorious Is there a way to speed limit a Notorious?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doolin64

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Infraction 4x4
I would like to get my son a bigger 1/8 size truck. What he doesn't need is the power of my Notorious. Can you dentune the electronics so he gets speed/power limited. Then increase both has his skills increase. I know the first step would be less battery. What's the least amount of "S" it can run on. 4s? 3s?

I believe you can do this with the Castle Mamba systems. Instead of just relying on less powerful battery packs.

Read this thread, and it says he's been running 3s. Technically, it says you shouldn't run less than 4s. Minimum C rating has to be 35. You can also reduce the punch settings. They go from 1 to 9, 9 being the most punch, and they come factory set at 4. You can also adjust your throttle end points on the radio, so no matter how hard you squeeze, the top is limited.

I've read that youcan change the EPA in the stock radio. That's the easiest/best way to limit top speed. Whenever someone wants to run one of my trucks, I always dial the throttle down to about 60%. Easier to do on a transmitter with a screen though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back