Is there an App for it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claytonbakerjr

Land, Air or Water...just add Batteries :)
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
Hi
Just curious, some forums I belong to have apps to monitor posts, thread, notifications etc.
I see there is a Discord channel as well, does this link to the Forums/Threads as well or is it
a general discord Chat channel?
Thanks

Hi
Just curious, some forums I belong to have apps to monitor posts, thread, notifications etc.
I see there is a Discord channel as well, does this link to the Forums/Threads as well or is it
a general discord Chat channel?
Thanks
Yup there is an app for the forums. I cannot remember where the link for it is though. Maybe @WoodiE could chime in here.
The discord is just a general discord and not directly linked to the forums.

Yup there is an app for the forums. I cannot remember where the link for it is though. Maybe @WoodiE could chime in here.
The discord is just a general discord and not directly linked to the forums.
Awesome, looking forward to his response, thanks @slick2500

TapaTalk is one of the most heavily used forum apps for Android, and it is compatible with this site's XenForo platform. Site administrator needs to set up the plug in for it, but that's a bit of a no-brainer.

TapaTalk is one of the most heavily used forum apps for Android, and it is compatible with this site's XenForo platform. Site administrator needs to set up the plug in for it, but that's a bit of a no-brainer.
I'm not happy with TapaTalk. Way back in the day they had an ad filled free version or a premium version without ads. I went ahead and got the premium version. Then they decided to go to a monthly plan and basically shafted those of us that had payed for the premium........... I don't use it for anything anymore because I'm not paying a monthly fee for something that I had already paid for and I absolutely hate ads.

I know the issue you bring up, @slick2500. I bought the premium version back then, and I'm still using it now on multiple devices. No ads ever, and I didn't have to buy it twice. This forum doesn't have a huge category hierarchy, so it's not bad to navigate on a mobile browser. Actually runs very well thanks to mobile optimization. Big forums, like RCGroups, is super efficient in TapaTalk, but frustrating in a browser.

I know the issue you bring up, @slick2500. I bought the premium version back then, and I'm still using it now on multiple devices. No ads ever, and I didn't have to buy it twice. This forum doesn't have a huge category hierarchy, so it's not bad to navigate on a mobile browser. Actually runs very well thanks to mobile optimization. Big forums, like RCGroups, is super efficient in TapaTalk, but frustrating in a browser.
It keeps asking me to pay for it again.

Check your google play history and install the license patch.
Eh, I don't frequent the forums I used it for that much anymore so I'm not too worried about it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back