is there any 1/8 buggy belted tyres or shourt course size ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
offroad = no (unless you are ok with going to a larger size)
on-road = yes (GRP 1/8 belted street tires 98mm diameter)

On-road Louise GT shiv (radial thread pattern) or GT Tarmac (pics)

20190614_130055_HDR.jpg

20190614_130205_HDR.jpg

Those are belted?

I personally think they are around a rubber composite like the Hoons, on the softer side. That said, I really, really like these tires for our Parking Lot cone setup racing. Grab very well! I have no idea how well they would hold up on a speed run though, haven't been able to see anyone use them on a run yet.

20191016_142424.jpg

These are the Shivs'

I really like them. They seem to be around a 2 or 3 rubber composite, using the GRP tyre system 1 softest 7 hardest. So they can wear out fairly fast, but damn do they grip! They are cheaper then Hoons and GRP's are still the cheapest I can find.

So far PB for top speed is 65mph on the Tarmacs. So I don't know how well they actually hold up to higher speeds.

Edit: My apologies, I haven't seen or tried the RC 8's, if those are different tread.

I really like them. They seem to be around a 2 or 3 rubber composite, using the GRP tyre system 1 softest 7 hardest. So they can wear out fairly fast, but damn do they grip! They are cheaper then Hoons and GRP's are still the cheapest I can find.

So far PB for top speed is 65mph on the Tarmacs. So I don't know how well they actually hold up to higher speeds.

Edit: My apologies, I haven't seen or tried the RC 8's, if those are different tread.
I think that’s what they were called. I lost the page now ?

Ain't no thang! ?

I love both of em though. Shiv and Tarmac, I've found em for about $50 for a set of 4 on ebay.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back