Big Rock Is there any way around this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Outcast 6s
Is there any way that I can use BRCC driveshafts with the Typhon arms... I bought the arms not thinking and I have HR driveshafts for the BRCC but they r too short... any makeshift way around this??
image.jpg

Last edited:
Is there any way that I can use BRCC driveshafts with the Typhon arms... I bought the arms not thinking and I have HR driveshafts for the BRCC but they r too short... any makeshift way around this? If not who wants a full set of Typhon 3S turnbuckles and rpm arms for 30$ new out of package?View attachment 66021
yep-youre-screwed-34368493.png

Typhon 3s axles would be really the only way out of it unfortunately..

Is there any way that I can use BRCC driveshafts with the Typhon arms... I bought the arms not thinking and I have HR driveshafts for the BRCC but they r too short... any makeshift way around this??View attachment 66021
Best thing to do will be to get the plastic shafts they are pretty durable if you don't lock up your slipper and go at 50000rpm in one second

Best thing to do will be to get the plastic shafts they are pretty durable if you don't lock up your slipper and go at 50000rpm in one second
Main problem with that is I’m running 6S on it... might just save up 80 and get the new arrma metal ones.

Main problem with that is I’m running 6S on it... might just save up 80 and get the new arrma metal ones.

They are actually still composite shafts, just with metal cvd ends.. not sure if you knew that so figured I'd put it out there...

Last edited:
They are actually still composite shafts, just with metal cvd ends.. not sure if you knew that so figured I'd put it put there...
Would they hold up to 6S power??
Let me know if you want to go the Typhon axle route. I have a brand new set. I’d trade them for something.
Are they the new ones with the metal ends or the full plastic ones?

Would they hold up to 6S power??

Are they the new ones with the metal ends or the full plastic ones?

That would be a good question.. guess it depends on how you drive your rig, and how the slipper is setup..
Not sure what you mean but they are these exact ones.

View attachment 66046

He was asking if they were the new cvd shafts or the standard shafts.. the ones pictured are the standard shafts...

That would be a good question.. guess it depends on how you drive your rig, and how the slipper is setup..

He was asking if they were the new cvd shafts or the standard shafts.. the ones pictured are the standard shafts...
My slipper is just however tight it comes from Jenny’s out of the K4S... I have terrible luck every time I have to break it down and rebuild it so I haven’t messed with the one in it currently.
Not sure what you mean but they are these exact ones.

View attachment 66046
Those ones are too weak for the 6S I’m running in my BRCC... and I was meaning the new ones with the metal joints. Thank you though!!

My slipper is just however tight it comes from Jenny’s out of the K4S... I have terrible luck every time I have to break it down and rebuild it so I haven’t messed with the one in it currently.

Those ones are too weak for the 6S I’m running in my BRCC... and I was meaning the new ones with the metal joints. Thank you though!!
Are you running a BLX185 system with a 6S battery?

Do you jump it? I can't see that chassis holding up to big air with the added weight of all that.
I normally only jump on 4s and it’s help up fine so far
I don't think its going to be as heavy as the 4s trucks with metal shocks and diff yokes

Did your stock driveshafts poped out?
My stock driveshafts popped out when I ran 3S lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back