Is there Hub upgrade for Mojave 6s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Combo

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Senton 6s
Hey there,

Is there an upgrade for the Hubs on Mojave?.. couldnt find any..
Like these one for exp.

Screenshot_20200218-184149.png

As well, i will be glad to get any tips for all the Mojave upgrades out there (besides Engine and ESC).
So far I ordered the T-Bone front Bumper and the Mud Guards.

Its my first car (just ordered it)...
so i want to enjoy this moment and give her nice treat..
Im new to this hobby, so I feel that the upgrades are part of the joy (..yeah... i do adress most of that joy to my bank manager..????)..

Would be nice to get info from u about the need of each upgrade..
Exp. :
Im not going to make 6m jumps- so no need for better chassis right?..

Thx guys..
Much appriciated..

Hey there,

Is there an upgrade for the Hubs on Mojave?.. couldnt find any..
Like these one for exp.

View attachment 66008

As well, i will be glad to get any tips for all the Mojave upgrades out there (besides Engine and ESC).
So far I ordered the T-Bone front Bumper and the Mud Guards.

Its my first car (just ordered it)...
so i want to enjoy this moment and give her nice treat..
Im new to this hobby, so I feel that the upgrades are part of the joy (..yeah... i do adress most of that joy to my bank manager..????)..

Would be nice to get info from u about the need of each upgrade..
Exp. :
Im not going to make 6m jumps- so no need for better chassis right?..

Thx guys..
Much appriciated..
The ones that you linked to just so happen to be the ones that you need.
Stock part number is AR330187 parts cross reference Typhon, Senton, Talion, Infraction, Limitless, Kraton(V1 only) and Mojave.

The ones that you linked to just so happen to be the ones that you need.
Stock part number is AR330187 parts cross reference Typhon, Senton, Talion, Infraction, Limitless, Kraton(V1 only) and Mojave.

So can I order these ones?
Is it a complete set or i need to order more parts for the assembly?
These are for the rear right?..

Thx..

I only just got the Mojave recently too as my first rc car in my adult years (largely due to videos from AussieRCPlayground and RCDude81!). I do plan on bashing the crap out of mine :p

In addition to M2C I also got one piece servo mount from http://gkacustomrcparts.com/ who also sells other upgrades (stock servo mount flexes so bad) - I also got braces and ackerman plate.

I got some heavier diff oil and shims to make them bombproof - but probably not critical.

Replacement spare bits (arms, hubs, diff gears) from jennyrc.

I got a chassis cover from dusty motors but you bought some mud guards already that should do the same job however there’s a video on here that shows they may not work well on the Mojave.

also don’t forget to strengthen the body with gorilla tape

I only just got the Mojave recently too as my first rc car in my adult years (largely due to videos from AussieRCPlayground and RCDude81!). I do plan on bashing the crap out of mine :p

In addition to M2C I also got one piece servo mount from http://gkacustomrcparts.com/ who also sells other upgrades (stock servo mount flexes so bad) - I also got braces and ackerman plate.

I got some heavier diff oil and shims to make them bombproof - but probably not critical.

Replacement spare bits (arms, hubs, diff gears) from jennyrc.

I got a chassis cover from dusty motors but you bought some mud guards already that should do the same job however there’s a video on here that shows they may not work well on the Mojave.

also don’t forget to strengthen the body with gorilla tape

Funny.. im 38.. and also make me choise with Arrma and Mojave cause bouth of them...

I will check on the brands u wrote..
I am planning to shim my diff, new remote... but that will wait a bit. Im trying to prioritize what most needed for start.

I will tape the body for shure..
I didnt see dusty motors for Mojave..
Do u have their part number?

* T bone did fix the Mud guard problem with the contact at the right arm..

Thx m8.. ?

hah I’m 36 :p

Dusty Motors - I just got an XXL cover from their store. There’s a thread on here where someone fitted the same one perfectly although an XXXL might be better based on my measurements - mine hasn’t arrived yet btw still shipping. Been fly screen in interim.

oh fly screen your ESC fan

and checkout customrcupgrades.com as well

for radio I got a fly sky noble nb4 from hobbyking - go big or go home!
Oh the mudguard issue was that stuff was still getting into the car even with the mudguards fitted. The servo cutout is separate issue which has been fixed I think.

I didnt understand.

The nb4 is also my choise..

I think i will wait to see if your dust cover will fit or the bigger size is needed before i order.. ?

Before you get your overall dust cover, it's good to put some mesh up on the ESC fan to stop materials getting in

Attachments

• d408b067d82fc625de8973b4fa48916e.jpg
    d408b067d82fc625de8973b4fa48916e.jpg
    562.3 KB · Views: 58
I didnt understand.

The nb4 is also my choise..

I think i will wait to see if your dust cover will fit or the bigger size is needed before i order.. ?

My cover arrived. Although XXL works, it’s short by a couple of cm. Recommend you go for the larger XXXL to ensure full coverage.

I tucked mine up right to the front tower as that’s likely point of ingress - so it’s a bit short in the rear.

My cover arrived. Although XXL works, it’s short by a couple of cm. Recommend you go for the larger XXXL to ensure full coverage.

I tucked mine up right to the front tower as that’s likely point of ingress - so it’s a bit short in the rear.

Thx for the reply.. ?
Is there a way to see a picture?...
I wounder how it feets- there are these side bars which the body attached (the velcro) to..

Thx...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back