Kraton Is there storage on the kraton 6s v4 for the loop connector?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derjon5

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 3s
Just got the kraton, love the thing but I don't know what to do with the loop connector when running two 3s lipos. I don't wanna lose it because I already poured all my money down the drain on the car and I don't feel comfortable just keeping it in my pockets so I was just curious if there was any way to store it on the vehicle itself.

Just got the kraton, love the thing but I don't know what to do with the loop connector when running two 3s lipos. I don't wanna lose it because I already poured all my money down the drain on the car and I don't feel comfortable just keeping it in my pockets so I was just curious if there was any way to store it on the vehicle itself.

I leave it in my toolbox, if you 8nsist 9n carrying it you can loop the velcro through it...there is no purpose built storage for the pass through.

Thanks for the advice! I'll probably just strap it to the velcro cause I also got a 6s I like to run after the two 3s batteries.

A simple way to keep things save and easy to access, I'll definitely have to try this, Thanks!

It's a great idea, just like the balance lead holder. I have a spare plug just in case, in my case.

You could try tie-wrap it to the center tower.. Somewhere you can still plug the LiPo lead in when needed..
A simple yet effective solution, I think this might be the best one for me. Thanks a bunch!

I've been trying to find anway to store the tire wrench on the Kraton for fun but that's just untenable...instead I'll be sticking with the small toolbox I carry when I go bashing. In that I have all the spare nuts and bots, tools for screwing and wrenching as well as connectors, extra AA batteries, body clips, velcrostraps, various sized zip ties and shock ends..among other nick nacks...get you a carry bag that will contain the essentials to help you keep running in case of failures or losses and throw that thing in there. I wouldn't keep it on the model for real, too easy to lose then you'll have to make another. I made one when I switched to xt90 and I still don't use it. Only use 3s batteries so I can share with my other cars if I want...I have 8 3s and 6 2s bqtteries..I may have too many lipos :p

I use a second hand fold out tackle box. The sad part is it’s bigger than the actual one I use when I fish AND I still feel like I don’t always have what I need when im away from the workbench.

I’d keep it out from under the body as @NewSensei stated you could lose it or it could get into some moving parts and do more damage.

Heavy canvas tote bag. The top is always open, just throw what ever you need in there and leave the tool box in the car. For the loop you can pull the pin halfway out of the center cage (or tower) slip the loop thru it and push the pin back through.

Heavy canvas tote bag. The top is always open, just throw what ever you need in there and leave the tool box in the car. For the loop you can pull the pin halfway out of the center cage (or tower) slip the loop thru it and push the pin back through.
Those clips that go in the end of the pins though......I've almost thrown a truck against the wall after trying to get them in! ???

Seriously, best idea yet ???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back