Felony Is this a good deal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigrayzrc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
So this guy has a felony that has a bad esc and a broken side skirt. I was going to trade him an arrma bigrock that runs and a 2s battery on top of 40 bucks. Think it's worth it? I picked up my v5 kraton off of a guy that was like new and needed an esc for 250.

I had a Felony. I still have the stock motor and ESC from it for sale if you need it... Great car. I miss it. I put a MMX8s 1717 1650kv combo in it and it was so fast. But I had no place to run it around here...

If you like road bashing jump on that deal. My buddy has a Big Rock and it’s a hunk of doo doo. Not gonna sugar coat it. Arrma shines on the 6s line.
How is it doo doo? I loved it. It takes an absolute beating and I thought it was blistering fast till I got my first 6s. Ive had it a year and a half and all I had to do was replace a rear diff, upgraded the shocks, put new bearings in it, and put new tie rods and aluminum pivot balls.i think I have more money in my kraton and I've only had it for 2 months.
I had a Felony. I still have the stock motor and ESC from it for sale if you need it... Great car. I miss it. I put a MMX8s 1717 1650kv combo in it and it was so fast. But I had no place to run it around here...
How much for the esc?

How is it doo doo? I loved it. It takes an absolute beating and I thought it was blistering fast till I got my first 6s. Ive had it a year and a half and all I had to do was replace a rear diff, upgraded the shocks, put new bearings in it, and put new tie rods and aluminum pivot balls.i think I have more money in my kraton and I've only had it for 2 months.

How much for the esc?
PM'd

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back