Is this any good motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always been a little sketchy of off brand electronics but for the price I'm sure its worth a shot.
I don't think its about whos more knowledgeable....its about accepting the answers that you get.
don't ever apologize for asking questions. I have asked the most ridiculous questions on this forum. hahaha
Yea if anything ill return it lol & yea your right I appreciate it man 👍

simon cowell facepalm GIF

I was going to help but after a response like that you can go jump on a pogo stick without foot holders or a seat.

That’s a bad attitude slick..

Yea if anything ill return it lol & yea your right I appreciate it man 👍
Just saying I wouldn't care about the color of the motor but more the performance and reliability. I'd get something that's gonna be worth it and not just because it's a certain color. If the guys recommend you something it's most likely gonna be one of the best options. They will help you find a good one.

Just saying I wouldn't care about the color of the motor but more the performance and reliability. I'd get something that's gonna be worth it and not just because it's a certain color. If the guys recommend you something it's most likely gonna be one of the best options. They will help you find a good one.
Yea i ended up buying 2 different motors and im not really looking to make a speed car or ultimate basher im building a cruiser/shelf queen that's why i want a specific color but I found some cool looking heatsinks that work with my project & yea there recommendations were good & appreciated

What everyone else said.

The 9000kv was something Castle did at the time to build hype and not many were actually sold. I think the story can only be found on their site using the archive. I tried one out in an associated t4 (1/10th) that weighed damn near nothing. I had current draw so high it melted the solder on both my battery connector AND where the motor wires connected to the coils INSIDE the motor. After I repaired it, I stuck it in my field box as a conversation piece. This motor doesn't have a place anywhere but in a 1/10th pan chassis with reduced gearing.

Now if you could find a small offroad vehicle that were light and had dual motor mounts...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back