Kraton Is this any good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigrayzrc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
To yall that have used this, is it any good?
Screenshot_20221107-095935_Chrome.jpg

A lot of people love these. They’ll take a lot of abuse and have enough flex to avoid snapping in most cases.
There is one on a NOTO I bought used and it hasn’t broken yet after some super bad landings. Lots of other stuff has broken, lol…

I wish I had see this before ordering a couple basic RPM skid plates. (y)

3drc makes the perfect wing mount that still allows me to run a wheelie bar and a metal skid so that is something i would, and have, definitely pass on. haven't broken the 3drc wing mount or the screws since i bought it.

I've wanted to try it but I hate that it doesn't work with the wheelie bar.

3drc makes the perfect wing mount that still allows me to run a wheelie bar and a metal skid so that is something i would, and have, definitely pass on. haven't broken the 3drc wing mount or the screws since i bought it.
I have the 3drc mount in both my Outcast and Kraton I break and bend the wing mount screws constantly but 9 times out of 10 that's the only damage to the entire car.

I've wanted to try it but I hate that it doesn't work with the wheelie bar.

I have the 3drc mount in both my Outcast and Kraton I break and bend the wing mount screws constantly but 9 times out of 10 that's the only damage to the entire car.
i had that problem with the first wing mount i bought from him, although not constantly. i messaged him and he sent me a new version of the wing mount but idk if those are the ones currently being sold so i left that bit of info out.

i had that problem with the first wing mount i bought from him, although not constantly. i messaged him and he sent me a new version of the wing mount but idk if those are the ones currently being sold so i left that bit of info out.

Now I need to go check to see if the new one I have is the same as the old one, I haven't even installed the new one yet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back