Is this good or bad..!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No predicting horizon. I don’t like how they are introducing themselves as proprietary brands. It makes me feel like they intend to screw something up on purpose and there will be nowhere else for hobbyists to go other than spend more money than we need to (already do) or quit the hobby all together. Geez they sound like someone who makes phones with an I in front. I don’t like where they are going it’s destroying the diversity of the hobby. Sorry for the rant but that’s the vibe I’m getting.

I think this is a great thing.. I like the fact that now you can buy more things for you RC cars and trucks on one website rather then go to a bunch of websites to get other things..
Hopefully this works out for Horizon Hobby and all of us RC junkies... (y)(y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hopefully cool heads are at the top when it comes to do this and they will still make parts for Traxxas products. HOWEVER maybe they'll get them to start making more compatible parts for HH lines like Arrma cars.

No predicting horizon. I don’t like how they are introducing themselves as proprietary brands. It makes me feel like they intend to screw something up on purpose and there will be nowhere else for hobbyists to go other than spend more money than we need to (already do) or quit the hobby all together. Geez they sound like someone who makes phones with an I in front. I don’t like where they are going it’s destroying the diversity of the hobby. Sorry for the rant but that’s the vibe I’m getting.
I don't understand the Horizon Hobby bashing. Arrma would be dead if it weren't for them. They also offer an fantastic warranty and rarely do they break your balls. In fact, they warranty stuff I never would if it were up to me. Sure they have made some mistakes like forcing that STX2 on Arrma, but overall I think they are a good company.

I don't understand the Horizon Hobby bashing. Arrma would be dead if it weren't for them. They also offer an fantastic warranty and rarely do they break your balls. In fact, they warranty stuff I never would if it were up to me. Sure they have made some mistakes like forcing that STX2 on Arrma, but overall I think they are a good company.
Sorry it was a sensitive topic for you don’t get your panties in a bundle I respect the way they picked up arrma but there’s always room for improvement. I’m not bashing horizon I was stating my concerns. If you have a problem with that don’t respond because I’m not arguing with you about it.

Sorry it was a sensitive topic for you don’t get your panties in a bundle I respect the way they picked up arrma but there’s always room for improvement. I’m not bashing horizon I was stating my concerns. If you have a problem with that don’t respond because I’m not arguing with you about it.
And I'm the one getting my panties in a bunch? ? I was just making a statement. It really doesn't matter to me if you like or dislike them. Sorry if I offended you. It's all good ???

I hope they don't put Badlands on Arrma's as I would rather stick with backflips..!!
I really like both. Hard for me to choose one over the other tbh

I hope it means More arrma specific bodies Instead of the ones for “insert truck name” should fit. I’m always a little apprehensive of big corps buying “good ol American brands”, but from what I’ve seen horizon seems to let the companies they acquire keep their soul and help where they can. Time will tell I suppose.

Traxxas tried forcing that years ago with the TRX connectors and ID chargers. I'm tempted to say that's the eventual end game for any manufacturer, but they seem to forget we're "hobbyists" and we're "handy" and we will "screw your warranty, I'm doing what I want". Basically, you catch more flies with honey. But hey, I'm just a consumer whose money they want, what do I know?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back