Is this site legit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes.
1670902418104.png

The wood is a textured plastic.
I was just reading that it’s basically a wood fiber infused pla or something.. I don’t know squat about 3D printing, wood caught my eye tho being a wood worker.

Which printer are you considering?
I was just reading that it’s basically a wood fiber infused pla or something.. I don’t know squat about 3D printing, wood caught my eye tho being a wood worker.
You got it. Wood fibers infused into the plastic string, similar to carbon fiber plastic.

The end result is pretty cool. It actually looks similar to wood. Not perfect but not bad. And you can sand it / stain it like regular wood.

You got it. Wood fibers infused into the plastic string, similar to carbon fiber plastic.

The end result is pretty cool. It actually looks similar to wood. Not perfect but not bad. And you can sand it / stain it like regular wood.
IIRC, s1 pro, and 3 neo max.

There’s also some programs you can use that will vary your extruder temp so there are variances in the wood. The end result looks a lot like real wood! With any wood filament you really need a .6mm nozzle so it doesn’t clog though. On another note, it’s not incredibly strong, I personally wouldn’t print anything that took abuse out of it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back