Kraton Is this where I come for help?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EbbTide

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I mean, I clearly have a problem now. I have only been in the hobby a few months and one of my work benches have been consumed by the RC bug lol.

I took my new Kraton on it’s first drive today and WOW! What a freakin blast! I just installed wheelie bars on her and can’t wait to test them tomorrow.

My wife just walked in my shop, shook her head and walked out. I win! :) JK.

There's plenty of help to be found with fixing any issues you run into with your RC's. There's also plenty of help in finding reasons to get more RC's.

Last edited:
I mean, I clearly have a problem now. I have only been in the hobby a few months and one of my work benches have been consumed by the RC bug lol.

I took my new Kraton on it’s first drive today and WOW! What a freakin blast! I just installed wheelie bars on her and can’t wait to test them tomorrow.

My wife just walked in my shop, shook her head and walked out. I win! :) JK.

?? I hope you have a comfortable sofa or room in your shop for a cot and fridge. ??
Just know that everyone is here for you no matter what. We're your true friends.

Yep. I have a problem. Lol

Attachments

• 48D09F05-1868-43EA-B79F-85537C7ABC6A.jpeg
    48D09F05-1868-43EA-B79F-85537C7ABC6A.jpeg
    375.9 KB · Views: 75
Yep. I have a problem. Lol
I'm right there with you.(y) I'm shopping now for a 10x12 shop/ shed to drop in my backyard. Found one from Tuff Shed thats 20% off if I buy the demo model. Delivered. Just need to pull the trigger after I figure out how to get plenty electric back there, an AC, heater and small fridge and get it through my fenced in yard.

we all have a problem bro......! its a good one though... I have a Polaris RZR turbo and I love buying Arrma stuff and watching that thing sit in my yard.....lol.. and i will sell it before I sacrifice my arrma addiction.... ARRMA LIFE!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2864.jpg
    IMG_2864.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
If you're looking for a sponsor for the 12 step rc's anonymous, sorry brother, can't help. There are worse things you could be addicted to...... I think

Attachments

• 20181215_005947.jpg
    20181215_005947.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 45
we all have a problem bro......! its a good one though... I have a Polaris RZR turbo and I love buying Arrma stuff and watching that thing sit in my yard.....lol.. and i will sell it before I sacrifice my arrma addiction.... ARRMA LIFE!!!!!!!
If you were here, that side by side would sell immediately. Sportsman's Paradise.
Just no surface RC guys near enough where I live.

have you ever driven a RZR turbo?
Not at all. Only RTV work vehicles for me. I have clients that drive the side by sides and Polaris hunting rigs but I haven't seen one made for speed like yours. Most of em I see have gun racks and stuff like that.
I'd absolutely love to drive one though. If it's fast, I need to do it.

Oh its fast brother... It makes like 172 hp.. I gotta make a street rip vid... its like a full scale talion...

Those Razers are fun.. One of my buddies buys wrecked ones from insurance companies then goes all out building deamons out of them and selling them at almost full msrp.

Oh its fast brother... It makes like 172 hp.. I gotta make a street rip vid... its like a full scale talion...
I watched some vids last night of some. We've had a side by side out at the Lodge where I work with the tracks on it. Looks cool and capable but was hell on the terrain and pissed off the owner some. The video I saw last night of the guys bolting on some tracks was cool. It really handled the mud much better than I thought it would.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back