Is this why the fireteam is on clear out?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to see that body on a Typhon/Senton chassis...kinda like a mini Fireteam. Any body know or can get the specs on the body? If I could make that work that would be one helluva hybrid. Just my thoughts...otherwise you can keep 2S and 3S. I want 6S and up Arrma power, interchangeability, availabilty, upgrade ability and durability (you can throw Hobao and team Corally in there too).
No specs posted anywhere. Not even on losi or Horizons website??

No specs on HH or Losi site. No box in video. This is the only video on YT. Looks like this is not a HH offering.

I would guess that he has created his own body panels and added to the Hammer Rey.
It does look awesome though.

Those small tires 👀 .. Body seems a bit more polished but in looking at the structure and design I don't think this thing will even compete against the FT. Looks like more of a crawler.

In what way exactly?
They are two completely different cars, meant for different ways of driving.
Just because they look similar on the outside doesn´t mean one is competing against the other...

This is a great forum, but these "x is better than y" comments without any kind of substance are just annoying.
I mean this is a basher forum bro I think the basher is going to be more popular right off the bat. The FT goes faster and is more durable which will obviously make it better in a lot of people eyes. Especially people on this forum who care about that type of stuff.

An apple might not be an orange, but I can still say oranges are better than apples because that's what I prefer.

Yup me things
No specs on HH or Losi site. No box in video. This is the only video on YT. Looks like this is not a HH offering.

I would guess that he has created his own body panels and added to the Hammer Rey.
It does look awesome though.
I think your right. In the comments some people mention the link sends to the hammer Rey. He replied and didn't mention the error. Looks like I got punked.
Well at least explains why it looks so much like a fireteam body

yeah pretty sure this is a custom fireteam body added to a hammer rey chassis.
look at the shot of the underside:
you can see that he added panels to the bottom chassis to widen it to fit the fireteam body, and the panels just don't quite fit the curvature of the body, and the way it's mounted does imply it's a custom job.

but damn, it does look so good

I’m not the one that started the thread. If you want an overpriced, slow, large rc than this Polaris is for you. You want a fast, violent, exciting rc, that’s a steal at the sale price than the fireteam. Losi has thrown up some real overpriced rcs lately and I fear this is another. Want a Losi get the big Rock Rey, it’s on sale now and is maybe 200 times better than the Polaris...
Then don't compare rigs in two different categories. Problem solved. But simple put, that rig can't do anything better than the fireteam no matter the category...if you disagree, please share

Then don't compare rigs in two different categories. Problem solved. But simple put, that rig can't do anything better than the fireteam no matter the category...if you disagree, please share
First, I didn't post this thread to compare the two. I simply said it looks just like the fireteam body and in actuality it looks like he did take a Fireteam body and mounted it to a Losi.

Second, if I want to compare two different categories of rc then I will.
My drone is so much better at flying and landing right side up than my Granite.😁😁
My crawler is way better at driving off road then my Infraction 😁😁

I don't own a Rock Rey so I won't say how one is any better then the other but I will disagree that there is nothing one is better at then the other because if that were true they wouldn't make both.

Each will have its strengths and weaknesses compared to the other.
So....
middle-finger-thumbs-up.gif

Hemisitorm does have a crazy sense of humor. Could just be a joke. I don't know that he would do that to a Brand however?
Then again, he has been flown by Proline to the States to do a custom paint job prototype for a new PL body.

The fact that there was no box shown, may not mean anything. He doesn't always like "Unboxings" per se for his videos.
Also HH has sent many very early pre releases to "Testors" without any Marketting box. Well ahead of Marketting's Retail Box Art production.
Also its possible that he was contracted and responsible for most of the Polarey Graphic body art?

One way to solve this is to place a call to HH.
Maybe I will do that. Not to throw Hemistorm under the bus....if it's a joke.:unsure:
Maybe I'll just reach out to Hemistorm?
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Update
I told you he has a sense of humor. Polarey does not exist.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :love:

Last edited:
Goes to show you what you can do with clear FT body panels.
Hemistorm will never use Decals/stickers. He hates them. They are all hand cut graphics. Livery and all.

Last edited:
Hemisitorm does have a crazy sense of humor. Could just be a joke. I don't know that he would do that to a Brand however?
Then again, he has been flown by Proline to the States to do a custom paint job prototype for a new PL body.

The fact that there was no box shown, may not mean anything. He doesn't always like "Unboxings" per se for his videos.
Also HH has sent many very early pre releases to "Testors" without any Marketting box. Well ahead of Marketting's Retail Box Art production.
Also its possible that he was contracted and responsible for most of the Polarey Graphic body art?

One way to solve this is to place a call to HH.
Maybe I will do that. Not to throw Hemistorm under the bus....if it's a joke.:unsure:
Maybe I'll just reach out to Hemistorm?
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Update
I told you he has a sense of humor. Polarey does not exist.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :love:

His sense of humor was one of the things that made me watch his channel. Like his response to someone complaining about him using a large knife to open one of his cars.

Last edited:
So what's the deal with the fire team being so cheap in price? Is it going to be discontinued? I don't see any other arrma vehicle on sale that low like the fire team.saw yesterday on eBay 300. For a bran new one.i would buy it but I just don't like the way it looks or bash so it's not for me.id snatch up a felony or infraction for that price in a heartbeat

So what's the deal with the fire team being so cheap in price? Is it going to be discontinued? I don't see any other arrma vehicle on sale that low like the fire team.saw yesterday on eBay 300. For a bran new one.i would buy it but I just don't like the way it looks or bash so it's not for me.id snatch up a felony or infraction for that price in a heartbeat
Not sure. I think due to it's high price it was a really poor seller so HH had to liquidate the over stock.

Not sure. I think due to it's high price it was a really poor seller so HH had to liquidate the over stock.
You might be on to something

Is the FT cage mounted to the body or to the chassis? Assuming the cage and body come off together. If so surprised they applied that to more of a scale rig.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back