Is this why the fireteam is on clear out?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Say this video in my feed. New vehicle from Losi.

Looks pretty familiar. Maybe Horizon said to Losi ..."Ok your turn!!!"
That looks way too close to a Fireteam, but I'm still hooked on being able to switch around those 6s parts between rigs. I've already added a bunch of EXB stuff to my Fireteam like center braces and front tower. Haven't worked up the energy to do the rear tower yet, but another easy switch.
I really like the way this one looks. The figurines look actually good. Can somebody send me a FT, this body, and the FT guns? That would be the perfect design.
I've got the full set of guns so if anyone else offers up the other stuff, your golden

Last edited:
Would make sense, part of the marketing justification to spend the money to get licensed with Polaris would be to remove any other cannibalistic purchases from Horizon's portfolio so all the revenue goes to this rig.

I didn't even know they made 1/7th scale 4s stuff. Sounds underpowered X_X
Yeah just looking at those Crawler sized wheels, there is no way it will take on a 6s FT.
It is Not meant to.:ROFLMAO:
But those Polarey body panels intrique me for sure.:love:
I like the FT guns alot. So they Must stay. I don't care if I am not politically correct!:rolleyes:
:LOL:

Kinda glad I didn't buy a Fireteam.
Considering one of these once available.

Yeah just looking at those Crawler sized wheels, there is no way it will take on a 6s FT.
It is Not meant to.:ROFLMAO:
But those Polarey body panels intrique me for sure.:love:
I like the FT guns alot. So they Must stay. I don't care if I am not politically correct!:rolleyes:
:LOL:
Them calling this a 1/7 will throw people off...it probably is actually 1/7 scale of a Polaris razer 800 though...looks much smaller than a fireteam..to me the tires look little bigger than 1/10 sct tires(106ish mm)...wish he woulda set it next to another well known rc for comparison..
Is this not just the this truck??????

Last edited:
Would make sense, part of the marketing justification to spend the money to get licensed with Polaris would be to remove any other cannibalistic purchases from Horizon's portfolio so all the revenue goes to this rig.
Yeah that makes sense. 👍

This is a 1/10 Baja Rey they are calling a 1/7 Polaris.
I thought exactly the same thing when I saw the solid rear axle.

Funny in vid guy makes it sound like a real 1/7...he must know it's a 1/10 sct truck with a Polaris body...unless I'm wrong that's a dirty way to market it as a 1/7.id be pisst if I got that thinking it was the size of a fireteam.thats like putting a atv body on senton an calling it a 1/5

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back