Vendetta Is your vendetta slipper clutch holding up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

basher27

Reaction score
Recently purchased a vendetta and after getting it home it looked like it had a slipper clutch out of the brushed mega trucks. I realize you probably don’t need much of a slipper because there is enough give with the smaller slick tires but curious as to the durability and reliability of this slipper set up?

I don’t have a Vendetta, but I’ve been spoiled with center diffs for sure. I think I converted all of my 3S rigs to diffs a long time ago. Is that possible to do with the Vendetta?

I think I converted all of my 3S rigs to diffs a long time ago
How did you do this? Inquiring minds want to know…
Recently purchased a vendetta and after getting it home it looked like it had a slipper clutch out of the brushed mega trucks. I realize you probably don’t need much of a slipper because there is enough give with the smaller slick tires but curious as to the durability and reliability of this slipper set up?
It works good. One thing I’ve noticed is that if the slipper is left to loose the friction heat will melt the inner plastic sleeve. So I keep mine on the tighter side and haven’t had any issues. You could always drop in a regular 3 or 4S slipper assembly should you want.

I don’t have a Vendetta, but I’ve been spoiled with center diffs for sure. I think I converted all of my 3S rigs to diffs a long time ago. Is that possible to do with the Vendetta?
How'd you do that???

How'd you do that???
None of my 3S rigs are Arrmas. I don’t know if it’s possible to do with the Arrmas, I’ve no experience with the 3S/4S line.
In my TRX trucks it’s an easy swap and allows the use of MOD 1 gears in the center of any of their 4wd rigs.

None of my 3S rigs are Arrmas. I don’t know if it’s possible to do with the Arrmas, I’ve no experience with the 3S/4S line.
In my TRX trucks it’s an easy swap and allows the use of MOD 1 gears in the center of any of their 4wd rigs.
Ok that makes sense now.

Ok thanks. what do you think about the 4x4 stampede?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back