ISDT BattAir

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Moirae , I get ya. When I looked over the K2 Air before buying , I saw those plug ins. Read up on the whitepaper and all. Never grabbed my interest. That's all.
I like my charging to be less fussy and all. I don't even use BT at all. Checked it when new once. I don't need it. Don't like extra steps . I just want to charge and go bash. Not fuss over lipos.

@Moirae , I get ya. When I looked over the K2 Air before buying , I saw those plug ins. Read up on the whitepaper and all. Never grabbed my interest. That's all.
I like my charging to be less fussy and all. I don't even use BT at all. Checked it when new once. I don't need it. Don't like extra steps . I just want to charge and go bash. Not fuss over lipos.
That's how I feel about my hota d6 app. I tried it one time and said to myself "I can do it faster the old fashioned way!" 🤣

I tried mine out in the field tonight, super handy!
Same! I definitely like them so far. I wish they could tell me IR but thats my only complaint.

Pics for anyone interested!

photo_2022-11-05_16-53-29.jpg

photo_2022-11-05_16-54-14.jpg

Ran a second test on my FD-200 with a CNHL 4S 9500mAh pack. From full to storage charge in 25 minutes. I can live with that. Oh, and it doubles as a room heater (or maybe warmer is more apropos), which is nice with winter just around the corner. :LOL:

I have all my batteries setup with this now, what a timesaver. Well worth 5 bucks a battery to me. Real nice for charging because my batteries are all different voltages, I can just push one button.

I have all my batteries setup with this now, what a timesaver. Well worth 5 bucks a battery to me. Real nice for charging because my batteries are all different voltages, I can just push one button.
I've been shopping new chargers for a bit now & really seems like the k2 air would fit my needs nicely. I do have a couple of questions for you tho, I've looked all over the product descriptions but cannot find what kind of plugs/adapters I would need to plug the batteries into. They look like ec3? Just not sure- right now I have ec5 & qs8 on all of my batteries. Also, are these the battair plugs you're talking about? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks 🙂👍

Screenshot_20221108-200845_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20221108-200719_Samsung Internet.jpg

I've been shopping new chargers for a bit now & really seems like the k2 air would fit my needs nicely. I do have a couple of questions for you tho, I've looked all over the product descriptions but cannot find what kind of plugs/adapters I would need to plug the batteries into. They look like ec3? Just not sure- right now I have ec5 & qs8 on all of my batteries. Also, are these the battair plugs you're talking about? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks 🙂👍

View attachment 255227

View attachment 255228
Yup, I got mine from Amazon pack of 5 for 25$

Also, are these the battair plugs you're talking about?

Yeah, that's it. They have ones for 3-4s and 5-6s, I'm not sure if there's a programmatic difference or the 5-6s just have more pins. I ordered all 3-4s.

Yeah me too. You don't necessarily need one per battery, it's easy to change the parameters - all done through the app.
Are you guys sure this is the case? How does it know which battery you have plugged in each time? if you are using mupliple batteries with one battair plugin?

Back