SOLD / FOUND ISDT FD-200 Smart Discharger 200W 25A Wireless APP - Used once

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yazman

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
I bought this for $80 from progressive RC and used it once. Very cool, but I don't use it. Asking $60 shipped. I'll include whatever adapters I have too.
Screenshot_20220919-111421.png

Last edited:
I got this one also. Have another of a diff brand that also balance discharges as well. ( ORI 12)
This one is also BT controllable. Best and only way to discharge a lipo that is still charged due to carnage or whatever cut your RC day short. Not good to leave charged Lipos sitting stored away. It will kill the cells over extended periods of non use.
I never use my charger for discharging. Just causes Heat to the charger. And takes forever. Hours and hours. I don't have time to baby sit my lipo like that. Rather let my charger do what it was supposed to do in the first place. Charge.

The price is very fair.
Why are you not using it and selling it?:unsure:
I think a Lipo Discharger is an indespensable lipo tool. ISDT makes good stuff.
Just me.

I'm down to just 1 RC, and I don't use it often enough to justify it. With work and kids, I barely have time, and I'm hurting bad for cash lol.

Is this stand alone or do I need an isdt charger?
This is a standalone Discharger. Among the better ones at that.(y) Has BT if you want to optionally use it to monitor the discharge.. It discharges FAST. You can also set the Discharge AMP rate.
The price is right .
This won't last long.
I love mine.
I could not be without a dedicated discharger in this hobby.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back