Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy in WI

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Arrma RC's
4x4-Mega
Wow, this show up fast! I should have a power supply by tomorrow, but now I have to get connectors. I thought the charger came with 2 connectors, but the slots in the packaging were empty. Maybe a quick trip to the hobby store, then the liquor store, then back to the work bench! Thanks again woodie!!! 20181029_155133.jpg 20181029_155102.jpg

Mr.Duke

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Arrma RC's
Outcast
Mine had 2 empty slots as well.
I think the earlier versions had them but not the latest ones.

Jeremy in WI

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Arrma RC's
4x4-Mega
Fair warning, the screen scratches VERY easily. I tried to wipe off a finger print with the palm of my hand and ended up leaving a streak of little scratches across the screen. I tried to wipe those off with a lens cloth, which left more scratches. I put a light coat of wax on and gently polished it and they went away for the most part, but whatever you do, don't use something like a shop rag or t shirt to wipe it off!

Partypeople

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
thought i posted this earlier but i do not see it now. got the charger and power supply thanks woody!!!!

imma gonna get one of those screen protectors for sure.

charger.jpg

Mr.Duke

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Arrma RC's
Outcast
That's kinda a bummer.

Might be a good idea to get screen protector material to protect it.

@Mr.Duke have you seen the same results with the screen?
I don't have any scratches on the screen but just to be on the safe side I'll go ahead and put a screen protector on it. Got a few spares already from various phones I've had over the years. Thanks for the heads up

Status
Not open for further replies.