ISDT Q6 Plus 300W Battery Charger Giveaway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this show up fast! I should have a power supply by tomorrow, but now I have to get connectors. I thought the charger came with 2 connectors, but the slots in the packaging were empty. Maybe a quick trip to the hobby store, then the liquor store, then back to the work bench! Thanks again woodie!!!
20181029_155133.jpg
20181029_155102.jpg

Mine had 2 empty slots as well.
I think the earlier versions had them but not the latest ones.

Fair warning, the screen scratches VERY easily. I tried to wipe off a finger print with the palm of my hand and ended up leaving a streak of little scratches across the screen. I tried to wipe those off with a lens cloth, which left more scratches. I put a light coat of wax on and gently polished it and they went away for the most part, but whatever you do, don't use something like a shop rag or t shirt to wipe it off!

thought i posted this earlier but i do not see it now. got the charger and power supply thanks woody!!!!

imma gonna get one of those screen protectors for sure.

charger.jpg

That's kinda a bummer.

Might be a good idea to get screen protector material to protect it.

@Mr.Duke have you seen the same results with the screen?
I don't have any scratches on the screen but just to be on the safe side I'll go ahead and put a screen protector on it. Got a few spares already from various phones I've had over the years. Thanks for the heads up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back